Is it possible to have a racial preference?

I just always thought that preferences were to do with facial features but I'm not sure? If you do have a racial preference what's yours?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have one but some people on here absolutely make it known.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course. If someone says they "don't care" about the race of their partner they are lying. You can always see patterns in their relationships, what race they are choosing most of the time. For example, Kim K always dated black guys. I once had a friend obsessed with Eastern European women (he left his American wife and slept with like five of them). Some people love the looks of white women, some prefer Asian ladies... Some women like black men, some prefer Middle Eastern etc. I have dated men of different races over the years but I always knew I am most attracted to white men and I ended up marrying one.

What Guys Said 12

• I only have a preference in terms of what I'm not into.

Which are Asian chicks. Particularly the typical oriental look.

• Given that dating relates to sex and reproduction... common sense it's the place you would be the most prejudiced and demanding of someone's genetics.

Where is "racial discrimination" more natural and logical than when you're literally looking at half of your potential offspring's genetics?

• ehh, so far i haven't really had one, i like what i like, i guess i tend to like white or hispanic girls more often, but i have dated black and Asian girls too

• I think it can be coincidental, i like certain features that I'm more likely to see in

Polynesian women
    islanders
    latinas
    parts of africa n india

Sometimes I see it in other races, sometimes no, but i have no favoritism of a race

• I have a dating pattern to white girls and latina girls. First girlfriend was mixed (black-hispanic) though, and I dated a Japanese girl for a while. I'm certainly open to all girls as I've seen attractive girls from all races.

• Ok so I never answered shit. Yes, I think everyone either has a racial preference or has at least a dating pattern.

• Well I'm not attracted to black/Dominican girls. Asians/hispanic/white/middle-eastern/Indian in that order

• I find my self more attracted to.. I really don't discriminate. My actual girlfriend is white but I'm not with her because of a racial preference.

• People are brainwashed to prefer white skin. We all grew up seeing white superheroes and white protagonists in the movies. The majority is white people. But its just the media guys. Travel and educate yourselves a bit.

• yeah Im only into white or Asian girls

• yes and white concidering i only know white people

• Yea I prefer cartoon women ;)

• white/European.

What Girls Said 6

• Buzzfeed made a video about this. I find that a lot of white guys are attracted to me and I am not white. I am open to anyone that finds me attractive and I think they are attractive too. Just because you are white or Asians doesn't mean I am going to automatically sleep with you

• I personally don't have one, but people on here love to shout their racial preferences to the rooftops at any opportunity. As if it even matters.

• I generally only like white guys, racial preference is a normal thing.

• I prefer white or hispanic, but any other race is fine by me.

• I like white guys.

• I prefer mandingo men