I have a McDonalds interview tomorrow, what should I expect?

I'm nervous about this and I really shouldn't be.
It'd be my 2nd interview..

Most Helpful Guy

• Just make sure you focus. Mcdonalds actually has a Training program that can teach you a lot about people skills, cash handling, management and general working rules and policies. Because it is such a big company they can not afford any negative media so they try to train people as good as possible.
    Well in Australia I have a few friends who are proud ex Mcdonalds employees.
    Good luck and My best advice would be:
    Everyone is scary when you walk into the building. EVERYONE. You have your interview, you kill it. You walk in the next day and not 1 person is scary except for your superiors. Just do as you are told and do it their way not yours.
    All the best : )

What Guys Said 5

• don't expect anything, just go in and do it. they'll most likely ask you questions, answer, bam. done. and then wait to see what happens, its mcdonalds.

• "do you wash your hands"
    yes
    "welcome to the job"

• don't worry its mcdonalds they pretty much hire everyone who applies

• get rich or die fryin'.

-sorry had to.

• Always remember, The fries go sideways.

What Girls Said 1

• If you got a second interview then you basically got the job. That place was my first job. They gave me the job in the first interview. I stayed for nearly a year and I can tell you that working there was absolute hell and was mentally abusive. I'll be praying for you... Lol