Can your awkward moment beat mine?

Going to the grocery store, picking up beer and cxndxms.
Paying for my stuff, old high school teacher is standing right behind me
We look at each other, pretty sure my head explodes
I just walk away. Don't even pay for my things.
Cancel everything for the week.
..
...
..
come to GaG, cry deeply.

Most Helpful Guy

• www.quickmeme.com/.../...283ea737f3a81ca18c819.jpg
    >Pic related
    >Be me, at work.
    >Pregnant female co-worker is talking to two of the ugliest guys you've ever seen.
    >The bog monster has nothing on them.
    >One has 8 inch-long chin hairs.
    >The other has a huge but terrible beard, glasses, a greasy pony tail, and bug eyes that stick in different directions.
    >Also, bad BO.
    >Talk to her after they leave.
    >Say, "Man, those customers were two of the ugliest guys I have EVER seen.
    >My face when she says, "Oh, you must mean my husband"

What Guys Said 9

• Oh, you're a girl...

I was gonna say, if you were a guy, they'd probably pat you on the back.
    Sexist, but true.

• Lol I can see that happening. Unfortunately, I'm very shy by nature and easily embarrassed so this...
      was not handled properly at all. LOL.

• went into pharamacy to buy a similar cartload - pack of three to be exact.

Went to till.
    shop assistant saw what I'd taken and shouted across the shop at full volume, 'hey theyre on 2 for 1. shall I bring you another?'

I thought I could go all red and flustered, or I could go all big and bluff it out.
    I went big.
    'Nah,' says I, ' I'm only going camping for a couple of nights.'
    'Oh' she says laughing, 'you're not treating her then?'
    Not enough to have this conversation at top volume in a shop but she was escalating.
    I bigged it all out some more.
    'Jesus!' says I, 'three times in two nights is enough for anyone surely!'

she laughed, I laughed, I had survived embarressing situation intact. go me.
    I paid, I took my change and turned to face the LONGEST queue of old age pensioners that had formed behind me during the exchange. I had to squeeze past each one in turn saying ''scuse me, 'scuse me' without making eye contact with any of them.

• No matter what age you are that would be so embarrassing

• Had sex with guys wife at swinger party. Have a girl that I was seeing in my home country. Got back with ex recently (my current SO at the moment). So a few weekends ago, I went to the shop and this all happened at once, my SO went to another section of the shop to find something, just as the other girl in my home country phoned and while I was telling her it wasn't a good time, the wife from the swingers party sees me and comes to say hello. I had to lie to all 3 girls. and ran out the shop.

• ... whut. I guess your awkward moment does beat mine. Mine was kind of an lol/fml situation. Yours is just... bad awkward.

• Lol... I know, that was bad arkward. You know what made it worse though was that I am trying to settle down now with my current SO and we just got back together so she wasn't prepared for any of that (neither was I). Lesson one: never get naughty in your neighbourhood as it may end up in the shops ha ha

• Buying condoms. Cashier is a girl i go to highschool with. awkward as f*ck.

• Eveything? Wow! Just because of your old hs teacher, when you are 24? Did you have a crush on him?

• No, just hella awkward for me. I was the shy, awkward, "finding myself but got held up at Hot Topic (when everything was cooler)" type. I also don't know how to handle situations. Obvs.

• Hahhahah That's funny.
    Mine was crazy, I went to Miami and after partying we all went to the pool at my friends apartment (appx 12 people ) not even the girls had bathing suits so we all jumped in our underwear. Some how my dick came out from the pocket of my underwear and I didn't realized it until someone yelled " hey, why is your dick hanging out" and everyone was dying..

• Maybe mine awkward can beat yours!

In the hostel i was going through the different channels on tv but at the same time i was playing on my phone... so i didn 't paid much attention on the tv during zapping... at a certain moments some guy came to me and said to me "i am sorry but there are kids here, you can't watch porn"... that was pretty awkward!!!

• Well you grown now so it shouldn't matter

What Girls Said 4

• I approached my male manager after my shift ended and I had changed out of my uniform.
    Unfortunately I was in a rush and I pulled my top down too far. I was on the shopfloor with both of my breasts out of my top, bra on show.
    Yup... Oh and it was on CCTV and in front of customers.

• Lolllll. Be like, "Just call me Miss Jackson. D: "

• You made it worse by just walking away lmao

• Haha! You should have just owned it. Teachers are people too. They live the same lives and have already been there. You are an adult now. No need to be ashamed.

• By the way, I think my most awkward moment would be when my ex boyfriend and I were having sex when his mother showed up and just walked on in the room. She proceeded to sit in a chair next to the bed and acted like she didn't know what was going on. Then she asks me to come on over next to her and show her how to do something on the computer. I was like, "uhhh...😨". I couldn't just remove the blanket and walk over to her with nothing on.

• Brother behind me, stand up because I was on my knees getting something at the bottom of the fridge. My ass hits his pelvic region. Oh kill me.