People think I'm a pedophile, but my GFs older than me. Help?

OK, I'm 25 and my girlfriend's 28, but she looks 14. I'm terrified of public affection with her because people always give me dirty looks. What do I do

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you, lol, you can't go round to everyone saying "it's not what it looks like"
    You owe no one an explanation and people do need to mind their business anyways. So go ahead and grab your girl in public, forget about people's looks they shouldn't bother you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Make it as creepy as possible.

What Girls Said 6

• U and ur girlfriend know the real situation between u guys
    So whats the matter? (Tellher to call you daddy hahah and see reactions)

• Ignore them. What matters is that your not doing anything wrong :)

• Not give a shit about what other people think! :D

• forget them this is ur relationship not theirs u no tht its right forget them

• I'm pretty sure she doesn't look 14. Can u post proof with her permission

• Why does a 28 year old look 14? Is she sick or something?

What Guys Said 15

• Fuck the public. People gave me dirty looks for the past 6 years just because I wore band t-shirts and had longish bangs.

Just live and let live dude.

• I agree with the others

Just troll people. You'll get those reactions regardless, so might as well have fun with it

• Umm... Ignore them?

I get it the same to be honest. I'm 18, but look like I'm 16, 14 to some people. When with a girl in public, people give her the nastiest looks cause they think she's with a child and she's not.

Also 14? That's a huge gap, either she's younger than you're saying or is 14 or somethings seriously weird with her.

• Sod what she looks like! If she looks 14 and isn't, then carry on!! If anyone has issues with that, it's their problem, not yours and not your gf's either.

Just carry on and enjoy your life with her, you are doing nothing wrong at all!!

• Must be hard for you - Just have to ignore the accusing eyes - Easier said than done

• Take a ride on a bus with her on your lap and grin at other people when they look at you - then say "yeah" in a really low, leering voice.

Then realize that you're dating a really hot chick and stop worrying about it.

• It's okay, sometimes my friends call me PedoPhil -_-

• Fuck them bro if they have a problem they should ask or do something like adults who interact with other adults. If they don't ask just do you ignore them and have fun with your girl.

• If they have no physical influence on your life then forget about them.

• Don't give a flying monkey that's what you should do

• i would love to see a picture of her lol because that sounds not possible

• I had a friend in your same situation. His wife would sit on his lap in public sometimes. She looks about 13 or 14 even though she is 30 years old and has had three kids. It looked strange, but it didn't bother them.

• say she's your kid

• what can they do not a damn think just act yourselves and don't worry about the public

• Tell her to call you daddy and see how awkward you can make people feel.