"Don’t Judge Challenge (#DontJudgeChallenge) is a selfie video fad in which the participant records oneself at a close-up angle while wearing heavy facial makeup to appear as unattractive as possible, before transitioning into another self-portrait in which the subject is shown in their most photogenic form."
It recently skyrocketed in popularity in late June and early July. It sparked controversy because people believed that it was mocking people who are less attractive and promoted beauty by putting on lots of makeup.
What do you think about it?
- I like it.4% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
- I am neutral about it.25% (6)12% (3)18% (9)Vote
- I hate it.42% (10)56% (14)49% (24)Vote
- I don't know what to think.29% (7)28% (7)29% (14)Vote
- Other.0% (0)4% (1)2% (1)Vote