Do you open the door when someone rings your doorbell?

I usually do not open the door. I wait for someone else to get it Unless im home alone. Does it bother you when you're home alone and someone rings the doorbell?

• I open the door
    29% (4)58% (7)42% (11)Vote
  • I do not open the door
    71% (10)42% (5)58% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
When I Have to open the door *sigh*, I open the window and stick my head out to see who it is. Then I open the door depending on who the person is.

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I live in an apartment, so I am able to speak to them through the speaker and ask them who it is before I may authorise them.

1|0
    0|0
    • Does it bother you when you have to go downstairs to authorise them

• Show All
    • @DesiDoo Does every other apartment not have one or something? Haha ;P

• No I live in a house lol, but I's still like one haha

Most Helpful Girl

• I look through the peek hole at least lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • I open the window

I guess it's because humans are curious

• Show All
    • I peak out the window blinds in my room. I dont like peep holes cause of all the movies where someone gets shot in the eye lol

• LOL that is true!

What Guys Said 4

• as a 15 year old girl, I can understand why that would bother you... I also would not open the door unless I was expecting someone..

Me personally, I only get the door if it is someone I am expecting... even then, I am usually in my basement so I can't hear it anyway! if it someone that needs to get in, they will call me on my phone.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sometimes I do peak, an if it is political campaigners or religious preachers I open the door, i love messing with those people...

• We have CCTV downstairs and a spy hole upstairs. Thus, yes, we open the door.
    And we also opened the door before we lived here.

0|0
    0|0
  • if i'm home alone i won't open the door and i advise all teens home alone never open the door unless it's a relative you are close with ,

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate answering the door, I wait for someone else to do it.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I actually ignore the doorbell. My grandparents have a key to get in, so its not them... My friends know that I dont like for them to show up uninvited. However, I do jump for joy when the FedEx man drops off his package 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • No cuz its either a salesman or a Jehovah's witness

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmao you right though! However, we have some good lookinh salesman, so I often answer the door during those times

• I'm most scared if those cuz I'll sure waste my $

• I just act like I'm not home

1|0
    0|0