What to do when you hate yourself?

I'm 22 I feel old. I try so hard to put myself out there and be social. My body has gone down. I can't sleep. My anxiety is just overwhelming. Recent bad breakup. I've failed at every attempt for a successful future since high school. Hopefully I can make it in college. I'm legitimately ugly I used to fight a lot and I've had a lot of trauma to my face. Fcked up jaw and nose. I'm fixing my jaw but I have to wear braces for a year and a half before. My nose.. I don't know if I should just get rhinoplasty fix my nose back to normal. I'd eventually like to get into the professional work place and my beat ass face won't get me hired. This is just a rant I guess but I don't know how to stay positive anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• Figure out the things that make you feel that way and work on getting better or feeling better about it. If its not something you can change then you have to just accept it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop whining💁

What Girls Said 1

• It may seem like nothing will get better, but it will. First apperence isn't everything. If you can do the job, and your a hard worker, then it won't matter. The break up I'm not sure what to say. The only thing I can really say, even though it's a cliche, is that there's going to be someone else out there, someone that will love you exactly the way you are. Don't give up hope. And ps. I rant a lot too, it helps.

What Guys Said 1

• Join the club.