What are your thoughts about smoking marijuana?

I am not trying to offend anyone or argue with anyone I just want to know your exact thoughts on THC. What is the first thing that comes to mind and why.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care honestly if people smoke it or don't. I think it can be legalized and taxed to help the deficit that America has. I know that THC in large quantities can be harmful but that goes with anything--you take too much of something, there's bound to be an ill effect. Yet adults are responsible for their own well being.

Stop wasting tax payer's dollars on sending people to jail for smoking something that isn't as harmful as crack and is much less harmful than cigarettes/alcohol, and turn it into something profitable.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think marijuana is bad as thc has many healing benefits and if it was made into an oil or pill form that you can purchase over the counter at a local pharmacy would be great. Smoking it like anything else just isn't good for your lungs. At least that's what I think and feel on the whole subject.

• Its fine but people make it seem like its coolest thing. Also idc if someone ik does it but I dont want to smell it.

• I don't have a problem with it. I rarely smoke it because I hate coughing (it ALWAYS makes me cough hard) & I tend to wind up on another planet. I like brownies though.

• Do what you want. Just don't pressure others to do so.

• I'm asking what do you think of the drug in particular? are you curious about it? are you sketched out by it? do you think it's immature? what do you think about it

• i don't really think anything about it. it's not as harmful as other drugs out there or alcohol. I'm not sketched out by it lol.
      I think its only immature if the person is smoking all the time and puts getting high over actual responsibilities.

• I'm cool with it.

What Guys Said 4

• I am 50 I know people that have smoked it since we were in HS. Some before that.
    Don't even start it. It really does make you stupid, and in some cases paranoid. It lowers you sex drive, and did I say it makes you stupid? The people I know have no motivation, and don't understand why they can't get a high paying job. At their age all they can remember is the good old days, the rest of the time is kind of fuzzy. Imagine retiring with only social security to live on. That's what they are faced with.

• Weed has different effects on different people and there are many types. There is a man your age who smokes it because it helps numb the pain he feels from arthritis and energizes him.

• I think it's one of the foulest, funkiest smelling things I've ever come across and potheads are some of the most obnoxious people in the world, but I think it should certainly be legal.

• I've smoked marijuwaney like 5 times and didn't like it enough to warrant a 6th time. I have no problems with people who smoke on maryjuwaney, but I don't aspire to be like them.

I see cannabis make people into losers, and people who claim it doesn't turn people into addict frybag, lazy, stupids are lying.

• Sick of this autocorrect bullshit on this site.

I've seen cannabis*
      I have no problems with people who smoke maryjuwaney*

• It's good on occasion.