What type of concerts are your favorite?

I love love love metal and rock concerts. The energy is so much fun!! Ill also go to see any local band i can. Tbh really hoping to find someone who lives near me and would want to go to concerts c: Arizona anyone? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I like raves and EDM festivals, even though I haven't gone too much cause where I'm from we don't have those kind of things.
    My favorite genre is Rap, but I haven't had the opportunity to go to a Rap concert.

What Guys Said 4

• Everything but I am not a metal head

• Never been to one.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Do I sing along? Just yell? Record with my phone?

I feel like it would be weird to just stand there watching.

• Depends on th e kind of concert. The heavy ones, rock metal punk etc. You jump around to the music or headband or mosh. Once you get there you feel what to do, it's not awkward. Pop concerts though I don't know wtf you'd do

• I love rock, metal and punk concerts! I haven't been to a while though so that sucks ):

• Dude I totally would but I'm in Texas. Yeah I'm in to rock, some metal, alternative, new wave, pretty much most things besides country. What bands do you like?

• In concert or regularily? In concert the heavier the better cx between the buried and me, chelsea grins. Desert fish isn't heavy but they are fun!! But then if I'm just listening I like things like cream, Weezer, pink floyd, iron maiden... haha yeah :)

What Girls Said 0