Are any of you afraid to go to sleep?

I'll say I am because I dream terrible things and we can't control what we dream

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you have some PTSD from a certain event in your life causing you to dream it over and over, I still get chills from a major surgery I had in 2008..

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not afraid. When I younger I had terrible nightmares, I would wake up and have to be held by mother. Now, I'm older. And I still sometimes get bad dreams. But I know that I need sleep, and that in dreams my imagination runs free-and a few scares are worth the bad things I see.

What Guys Said 2

• Whats your fear?

• My fear? What I fear in general or what I dream that I fear?

• It almost did though ! I won't ever forget it. But thank you so much. What do you dream of?

• Oh you did not tell me that. Well It did not and it won't. You are getting older bigger and stronger and you won't ever leg it go down

• I think of some story before i go to sleep, something good that I wish happens in my life. It helps in falling asleep quick and you probably won't get bad dreams because your thoughts revolve around the plot you made.

What Girls Said 1

• sometimes... well if you want advice with the bad dreams try drinking water before bed, maybe get a dreamcatcher, and try to think positive things before you sleep... it seems stupid I know lol but it works for most people