What would you do, if you were not afraid to do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• approach cute boys

• then its a good thing your afraid coz if a girl with your beauty approach any boy he will surely hyperventilate and faint. :-o

• @KidInk4 sooooo... ?

• You can't get acceptance in every try. Whether it's love or job or whatever, the more you get rejected the more you know about what you're lacking. Plus, rejection is the one and only way in earth for human beings to develop a bolder self confidence.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've got a huge list but the one thing would be.. all the necessary phone calls I'm too scared to make

• What calls? Girls? Jobs? 911? Lol

• @KidInk4 That's the thing I've got pretty much no confidence, so kinda stuck.
      Making calls shouldn't be difficult but I hate them lol.

• What sort of things are you good at, or make you happy/smile? Maybe do one of those things before you make the call, then call. You'll be so high up on energy that you shouldn't fail at calling, orrrrr, just make the call right away, then reward yourself after it by going and doing one of those things, chocolate usually helps

What Girls Said 8

• a lot of things tbh

• Ask out the hottest guy in my grade

• So what's stopping you? The worst thing he can do is say no, right?

• The only thing I know is, there's not a single thing stopping you. You like someone, you say it. Loving someone is not a bad stuff. I mean, who doesn't wanna get loved? You better not let the timing go off.
      I just hope the day that you regret doesn't come.

• So true! Thank you :) @Asker

• I would definitely go sky diving!

• I've been wanting to do that myself, it's on my bucket list, I hear it's freaking awesome

• I heard the same! But I am terrified of heights!

• Well, the only way to get over your fear is to face it. You just need the confidence to face it, is all

• Hmm to visit a warzone

• Because I don't watch the news anymore or barely read the newspapers because it's just full of pain and misery
      And one day I want to just confront it and look the problem in the eye

• Go in a hot air balloon

• Send out query letter to literary agents for my novel. Quit my job. Travel the world. Dye my hair pink. Get a full sleeve tattoo.

• I would look him straight in the eyes, walk right up to him without hesitation, and wrap my arms around to squeeze him. No words, no explaination.

Just so I could give him a little taste of the pain he makes me feel inside whenever he's around.

Agh, this crush is killing me!

• Become a double agent and expose the secrets of the government

• And what are those "secrets" you think are in the government, oh wise one

• That was sarcasm

• Haha it was? it needs a little improvement but I'm sure you'll get better at it next time

What Guys Said 2

• Not that I expect a response from this cause its a bit out there and people freak out at the mention of it, but I'd love to be able to commit suicide. Or even attempt it. Got so close to trying just before Christmas last year. Fucking scary shit that is. Wouldn't wish it on anyone.

• Sounds too deep man. It's good that you fear it. Keep the fear alive dude. There are loads and loads of cool stuff out there.

• Sure are. In a way that makes it harder cause for now most of it is out of my reach. Maybe one day I'll get there...

• skydiving.