Is it wrong to believe that evolution was created?

Some say evolution, some say creationism, well, I believe evolution was created

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If you meant to say that you believe evolution occurs then you would be right.

You're not wrong, because it is proven that evolution happens regardless of what people believe. It is an irrefutable fact of life and the structure of modern biology. Anyone who doesn't believe that is is true, is plainly, wrong in every way that counts.
    Not saying that creation is completely wrong, but Young Earth Creationism is definitely wrong, beyond a reasonable doubt. On the other hand, the idea what we have been created by other sentient entities (while still acknowledging evolution as fact) is yet to be proven. So, it's still possible in that regard.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It's not wrong to believe that, since no one can tell you for sure that evolution wasn't created. If that's what you think, then that's fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Evolution is just something that happens. It's not really a biological process, it's more like the side effect of organisms existing over very large periods of time. You can't create evolution, basically. The only room left for God in the whole equation, the two things we still don't understand, is at the very start of the universe and at the very start of life; and it wouldn't be surprising if both were explained by science within our lifetimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not wrong. Believe what you think is right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Evolution and creation don't go together, 1 or the other

0|0
    0|1
    • So I can't believe that evolution was created? Why?

• Show All
    • And don't 'down arrow' me unless you have proof that i'm wrong, i've provided mine!

• Believe what has been PROVED to be right!