I am gonna try marijuana (Ganja) in few hours... for the first time... what can I expect? And how does it feel? How many of you have tried it?

So the question says it all...
I am gonna try it only once?
I am gonna smoke it... by the way

SMOKE WEED EVERDAY! 😁

• ita fucking awesome do it!!! 😀😁
  • its bad don't do it!! 😐😢

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok, well if you manage to get stoned then you may get giggly, not be able to stop smiling. Your eyes will feel very heavy and sleepy, after a while you may want to eat chocolate or ice cream. I recommend Oreo ice cream... there really is nothing better!

You might get a little paranoid, but that doesn't happen to most people and a lot of the time it has nothing to do with the drug and everything to do with the person thinking the drug is making people look at them.

If you don't like it and feel a bit funny, just go lie down in the dark for a while, have a glass of water and a nap and you will be all good.

Don't smoke too much either, just have a little bit and wait a while. You don't want to spin out by overdoing it, especially if you do not smoke tobacco and have tobacco with it. That can be worse than the weed itself for nausea.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have tried it - I didn't really notice anything prefer alcohol

What Girls Said 3

• Weed is a lackluster drug, if you're looking for excitement try shrooms.

• Or potential death/ stuck in a trance from a bad one. Weed is much safer to recommend to a person who clearly doesn't get fucked up all the time.

• Just have fun and get ready to be either sleepy or really hungry... or both!! 😄

• its varies on who you are. some of my friends get hyped and wild. others are chill and dazed. I mean just expect a new feeling really.

What Guys Said 7

• its just weed. you will experience whatever stories you have heard from others.

• By now, you should have what I call a Rusta-hangover or an old Jamaican. Its not good to smoke it if you don't need it. The word need can be played in many different ways, bur still its just not fir everyone...

• Considering you're making it such a big deal you'll probably be disappointed. Don't have such high expectations. It's not heroin.

• Your throat will be dry and irritated later

• Its awesome man. So good. Makes sex feel 10x better.

• It's just grass nothing special. But once your on it, its hard to stop.

• Durg users are assholes in action, dude.