Guys, if your girlfriend wanted to make you dinner, what would you want her to make?

Hey guys! I'm making dinner for my boyfriend this weekend. I've already tried asking what he'd like to have but he wants me to decide on my own. He isn't a picky eater at all and I can't figure out what to make him. The last time I cooked for him I made him fettucine alfredo. So if you have any dinner ideas please share. Thank you!

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever she likes to make. A happy cook means a good meal.

• But to be honest, I'd much rather cook with her. I love cooking myself, and an opportunity to do something I love with someone I love would be the best thing ever.

What Guys Said 19

• You can't go wrong with a homemade pizza. I'm sure homemade breadsticks wouldn't be hard to make, either. Another option is buffalo wings. I don't think they're that hard to make, honestly, and they taste really good homemade.

• Anything she put her heart and soul into would be fine, its the fact that she is making it that is great not necessarily what she makes (though that is a bonus). What does he like?

• Something simple but good :) like fajitas, or some more pasta is always a good thing!

• spaghetti, italian sausages, garlic bread with mozzarella cheese baked on top.

• Keep it simple, maybe make homemade ravioli stuffed with ricotta and basil and topped with a nice simple tomato sauce. It wasn't that hard to make and it tasted amazing, so simple but so delicious.. But my family is Italian so it's kind of in our blood :P

• I'm a devout Pastafarian, thus that would be obvious.

• Pussy salad.

• Chicken Parm is pretty yummy.

• Pasta is always a safe choice. You could try making him a different pasta like spaghetti and meatballs or lasagna.

• The fancy pants stuff is awesome, but I would find it insanely cute and hilarious if she just made like pb and j or something.

• Spaghetti Bolognese, it's easy to make and very tasty. You can also throw whatever you want in there to make it taste different or just have it plain so it doesn't matter if the shelves are full of spices or not.

• Anything really. I'm not too picky, but I'm currently craving mashed potatoes.

• I'd keep it simple...
    Filet Mijon with a side of caviar and creme brulee for dessert.

Kidding!

You can't go wrong with anything BBQ.

• I like Vietnamese food. A girl that can cook it right wins my heart.

• Depends if you like to cook or not

• No way... She is not going to cook... You are gonna die if you eat her food.

• Give him beef and then a BJ even tho it's not B&Bj day yet

• My favorite food. Hope she likes pizza!

• I would make ratatouille and penne pasta with chicken, bell pepper, and onion. Maybe some garlic bread with smoked mozzarella and basil.