Is it bad to report questions?

Is it bad to report questions? I wonder if some of you think that people who do that all the time are whiny brats.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people are easily offended. They are the downfall of America, and they could very well ruin some fun on here if they showed their faces. Spam and hateful commended directed toward groups or specific individuals are about all I might bother to report. I haven't seen anything on here worth reporting yet.

PS - It's OK to pick on the easily offended people. Just for fun. But really though...

• That PS part is true.

What Girls Said 2

• Nah I don't think so. I occasionally report questions that are inappropriate too.

• What's inappropriate to you?

• Do you think people over report stuff? I mean debate at times is just another word for antagonism and arguing. Every debate can be seen as antagonistic if it continues long enough. Look at politics. When they debate do they not argue? How is it not antagonism? So essentially whenever someone poses a argument (which is like every question) then this is antagonism. So should we report every question?

• I can't say for everyone, but I don't over report stuffs. Report what you think is wrong, and if the admins think that it's inappropriate, they'd remove the questions.

• I report incest questions.. " oh I would like to fuck my aunty or my hot step sis"

What Guys Said 5

• no it isn't bad, it can save some minors from a traumatizing experience.

• pfft right! Like this website is the only place to find traumatizing stuff!

• That's ONE thing. I doubt most people have seen that.

• fortunately it is only one thing. and I wish I was a mod back when it was happening because it was up for hours and hours lol.

• Just like with the Block function:
    Don't blame the tool, blame the people that abuse it. If you report an answer solely because you are in disagreement or because you don't like that person's views, then the issue lies with you, not the person who responded. Grow a bit of skin, please. Or consider leaving this website in favor for a more hugboxy one.

• Reporting is for the weak!

• Peeps can do whatever they want here. I tend to turn my head most of the time. Most questions stick around, anyway.

• Report any inappropriate questions, that's what the report function is for.