I'm feeling lonely and depressed? what should I do to be happy?

I've been feeling lonely and worried for a long time... what can i do to be happy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Enjoy yourself, invest time in YOU, if you want to do something, do it! enjoy yourself and don't be afraid to show that to others too, enjoy your time and yourself! show confidence, don't be afraid to explore what you want and what you want to do, show your strengths, work on them and what you want to do, after all, no one else is living your life other than you!

Most Helpful Girl

• First understand the workings of happiness. Then learn to attain it.

What Guys Said 6

• go fly a plane.

• Why?
    ~°~°~

• Go-karts, definitely 😄

• what are the things you like to do?

• So sad :( what u r waiting for? Lol chat with me hahaha

• prayer to Christ, gratitude about life in generall, and creative hobbies. also genuine kindness towards people will attract them in your life... .

What Girls Said 2

• There's something about being in nature that always brightens my mood, which is why I go to the forest so often. Birds chirping, fresh air, trees, wild flowers, butterflies, the breeze, the calmness of it, occasionally seeing deer, and the way the sun's rays poke out from areas where the leaves of trees have not covered. I've always looked to nature as a means of getting away.

• Find someone to talk to, it eases the pain.