Now that gay marriage is legal, when will Gay Divorce Court begin?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't they say that gay relationships tend to be more stable, and not go to pot as often? No idea why, I just heard that a *few* times, I think...

• i think where you're coming from is that these sources think gay marriage is based more on love, which would make more sense if you think about how our societies are painted to promote heterosexual relationships in a sexy way, where only heterosexual relationships are painted as having sex, so society creates another stereotype with logic saying that homosexual relationships must be more loving and long lasting because of the lack of sex

• i can see where you're coming from there, but some gay people do just have sex for that and it seems to be shown as either a very weird kind of sex or a very homely marriage which are deemed "cute"

• But they aren't even a teenytiny bit obligated to get married (in fact an aweful lot of people wish they wouldn't under any circumstances) whereas for women , in particular, having sex without marriage is stigmatized

Most Helpful Girl

• Hopefully soon. I wanna see more drama on TV.

What Guys Said 5

• Don't you think we should be celebrating monogamy in all its forms?

• It'll still be called divorce court because two people are getting divorced, not saying it can't happen but it's kinda pointless to me.

• Before the end of the year the first divorce will be there

• The war against the straight people will being, because gays can't reproduce they will adopt the children of straight people and turn them into gays.

• Can we talk about the real issue here? Oral sex among married men has skyrocketed!

What Girls Said 4

• I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS!!!
    Knowing gay marriage was coming was the reason I went to law school. Whole knew market would be opening for prenupts, divorces, adoptions, etc.

• Well, I suppose some of them will get divorced just like straight couples do as well - It's their good right to do so if they find that their partner didn't fit to them in the end. My mom's best friend is gay and married and they don't seem like they will ever get a divorce tho - They're like my relationship role model lol

• It's still divorce court regardless... So unless they come out with a TV show specifically for gay divorce court for entertainment there won't be a difference.

• i dont think it will be its own thing, probably with the straight divorce. but i think the statistics for gay divorce will be less than straight.