Is there any GAGer here you would like to see going mad?

I mean among those GAGers who r usually collected and very calm in their posts…which one would u like to see goin’ mad? :p

Most Helpful Girl

• @vekin... he is a pussy... cat. lol:)) xx

• lol.@Klaatu51, thank you so much but the miirror has two faces as you have probably heard me say. I am human like anyone else but when it comes to being like a doctor with her patients, I use diplomacy and am a straight shooter who has been doing this all of my life... However, Off of GAG, if you were this fly on the wall and all, you would see me in actions where at times, I have been past Diplomacy and Hard nose reasoning but Never lash out with my hands as I explain in a feisty way, just use my hands to state my case... I am so glad you and I have never gotten personally into a GAG head lock, @Klaatu51, I bet we would make a good team though. lol:)) xxoo

• nice to know... and yeah... i agree about being team mates :D

• Thank you, for the generous vote, @Klaatu5l, and for Allowing me to Share and have some fun with... Someone. lol... And Always a Team Mate, you said it, my dear friend.:)) xxoo

What Girls Said 9

• All the nice people like:
    @mei0313
    @toad-1
    @yesits_galaxyhotchoc
    @cavmanier
    @paris13
    @kda20
    @ihav2fart

And probably some others to.

• i is so mad! >:(

• I think the watermelon is too big for the cat to really bite it lol. It is a perfectly good watermelon though 😕

• @cavmanier haha poor cat was trying to claw and bite at it πŸ™ˆπŸ™Š

• @bertmacklinfbi that'd be interesting

• @KDA20 and @JustinCaseUDontKnow are super calm... i would be so much fun to see them mad... ;P

• I think it would be awesome to watch @BellePepper go off.

• I'm known for being brutally honest and often "angry-sounding" in my opinions and comments. So this is question is basically describing me to the T but I make sure to use facts and not purposely offend anyone. Not sure who I'd like to see going mad, but it would be fun if more GaGers did.

• I would like to see @KDA20 , @RainbowFanGirl , and @xHoneyxBeex mad..
    Would be interesting..

• You and Grumpy Cat

• It would be @SolitaireBond :)

• Probably you lol you seem so chill it's hard to imagine you'd even get mad

• It has happened though...

• Haha I see but would they make you go said "mad" or would you just get a little angry

• I'd just tell em to stop first...

What Guys Said 11

• @menguc of course. He even makes me calm when I'm mad. He got some secret mysterious powers to control the temper of every person lol. I think that's how admins are selected.

He gave me a work to do, I keep forgetting that :( I think that will finally make him mad lol :P sorry sir.

• @xHoneyxBeex I've never seen her mad in any of her comments, she's always manages to remain calm xD
    Like there's a post that gets me mad and then I read her comment and it's all calm and I'm like "what the fuck? How does she do it?" hahahah xD

• Yeah I would like to see her mad too.. One day maybe..

• Lol Klaatu, you didn't piss me off when you asked that question about everyone speaking English. I was only sharing my own opinion. I feel like sometimes I can be intense or harsh sounding, but that's not intentional. haha :)

• @xhoneyxbeex :D

• Don't think I have ever seen you (Klaatu) flare up and a lot of crap was thrown at you.

• On the female side I often get the feeling that @Linkywinky and @MissNowhere at the very edge of their patience.

• it has happened a few times actually

• 1|1
  • Lol it would be @cl_517

• What is that a movie lol?

• Haha oops never mind I just got what you meant lol ( super blonde moment )

• That is Klaatu51.

He said on my question that he is never grumpy.

• Yup @bellegirl21 and @hazal21 😜

• @linkywinky would like destroy a city

• But just a tiny one because I'm a tiny person, I can't tackle a whole city.

• well im almost always mad so

• hmmmmn.@KDA20 & @missnowhere (for some questions)