What are some of your favorite quotes?

✪ "Look well into thyself; there is a source of strength which will always spring up if thou wilt always look there."
— Marcus Aurelius

✪ "Being normal is vastly overrated."
― Grandma Aggie

✪ “We're all damaged in our own way. Nobody's perfect. I think we're all somewhat screwy. Every single one of us.”
― Johnny Depp

✪ “Believe in love. Believe in magic. Hell, believe in Santa Clause. Believe in others. Believe in yourself. Believe in your dreams. If you don’t, who will?”
― Bon Jovi

✪ “Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
― Oscar Wilde, The Critic as Artist

✪ “So, I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.” ― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower

✪ "Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” ― Dr Seuss

✪ “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.” ― Bob Marley

✪ “At times the world may seem an unfriendly and sinister place, but believe that there is much more good in it than bad. All you have to do is look hard enough. and what might seem to be a series of unfortunate events may in fact be the first steps of a journey.” ― Lemony Snicket

Most Helpful Guy

• "Well, Art is Art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water. And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now you tell me what you know."

-Groucho Marx

Most Helpful Girl

• "Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky" - Theodore Finch, All The Bright Places

"You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you." - Augustus Waters, The Fault in Our Stars

"When in doubt, go to the library." - Ron referring to Hermione, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

"You fail to recognize that it matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be." - Harry Potter, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

"Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have." - Hermione, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

What Guys Said 8

• "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." (Margaret Mead)

• "Second place is the first loser." -- NO FEAR tshirt
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." -- Adam Savage, Mythbusters
    "Dude, even your balls are made of pussy." -- Pam on Archer
    "I am Yulaw. I'm nobody's bitch. YOU are mine. I don't need to know you. You only need to know me. I will be THE ONE" -- Yulaw

• Play by rules but be ferocious. - Phil knight
    God fight by those who have better artillery. - unknown

• " if your not making someone elses lif better you are wasting your time.
    Your life will be better by making other peoples life better."

• "Life is short and hard like a bodybuilding elf." --Bloodhound Gang

• "Don't ask for easier lives, ask for stronger men."

• None of those, mine is Amor Vincit Omnia

• I'm Batman - Batman

What Girls Said 8

• “know that i loved you, know that it was not enough” - ruin and rising, leigh bardugo

“i’d like a drink. i desire to forget life. life is a hideous invention by somebody i don’t know. it doesn’t last and it’s good for nothing. you break your neck simply living.” - grantaire, les miserables

“in the darkness, two shadows, reaching through hopeless, heavy dusk. their hands meet, and light spills in a flood like a hundred golden urns pouring out the sun” - the song of achilles

“you think i’m not a goddess? try me. this is a torch song. touch me and you’ll burn” - helen of troy does tabletop dancing, margaret atwood

“you don’t just give up. you don’t just let things happen. you make a stand! you say no! you have the guts to do what’s right, when everyone else just runs away” - rose tyler, doctor who

“once she had loved prince joffrey with all her heart, and admired and trusted his mother, the queen. they had repaid that love and trust with her father’s head. sansa would never make that mistake again” - a clash of kings, george r. r martin

(sorry about no capitalisation :) )

• ''I don’t care if I fall in love to a devil, as long as that devil will love me the way he loves hell.''

• The One I Wrote: Age is just a Number, Not a Reminder. xx

• "The right way is not always the most popular and easy way. Standing for what's right when it is unpopular is a true test of moral character." - Margaret Chase Smith (actually this entire speech is amazing if you can find it)

"Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?" - Garth Nix, Sabriel

"It is the way one treats his inferiors more than the way he treats his equals which reveals one's true character." - Rev. Charles Miliken

• “A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.” MA

"Don't count the days, make the days count." Mohammad Ali

"Being on time is being late. Being late is being unprepared. Being early is being on time."

So many more, but I can't recall all now.

• Come What May Count Your Blessings - My Grandfather

• "Yoohoo, big bad vampire out here." - Damon Salvatore

• I don't remember the exact quote but it's something like you know you're in love when real life is better then your dreams