Advice on learning a new language?

Most Helpful Guy

• invest yourself in it no matter how difficult it may be and you will persevere.

Most Helpful Girl

• learn it by heart...

What Guys Said 3

• Go to a country that speaks that language and live there speaking ONLY that language.

Since that's normally not possible, a free site I use is Duolingo.

• Does Duolingo work? I downloaded it a few days ago to learn Portuguese and I can't tell if it's doing any good or not.

• @snowangle

It helps, but it won't make you 100% fluent or anything.

But it's fun and can help you quite a bit.

• practice with native speakers.

• First thing you have to do is to learn sentence structure for example in Turkish Subject+object+verb in English
    Subject+verb+object these are how to make sentence in Turkish and English then try to learn verbs that is important because all of them are used as a sentence.. take good grammer books and study them i dont say that my English is good but i have been learning English for one year and i experienced these myself because i am learning myself for university

What Girls Said 2

• Study, use flashcards, listen to music in that language, befriend people who speak that language, watch movies in that language you want to learn and most importantly talk to yourself in the language you are learning. Believe me it helps a lot because you will become comfortable talking out loud.

• DO. NOT. GIVE. UP! That's one advice I'd give you speaking on personal experience. Learning a new language isn't easy, you must be determine and persevere no matter what.