Why do guys like stupid chicks?

Most Helpful Guy

• In my experience, most ditzy girls aren't actually stupid, but they're usually submissive. They like to give men the sense of mental superiority so they act very ditzy to attract men who enjoy feeling that way. I wouldn't say they're all necessarily smart, but most girls who act ditzy do it on purpose to attract guys.

Guys like it because they're usually very flirty by "accident", and it's very easy to start a conversation with someone who appears to be dumb. You don't have to impress them, and it's very easy to keep their attention.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 29

• My girlfriend is a genius who can solve a rubiks cube in under 50 seconds and speak 5 languages and I love that about her. I don't know where you get this idea.

• Because their stupidity is probably not their only asset.
    There's more to a human being than their level of intelligence.

• It isn't the "stupidity" that is attractive... most of the ditzy girls ironically know how to flirt and make themselves approachable for guys.

• cause they're fun

• 'smart' girls tend to overthink things, i guess?

• I dont. Thats why Im single.

• stupid guys like stupid chicks.

• I'm not sure how did you come to this conclusion but personally, I'm not turned off by anything more than I'm by stupidity.

• Every guy has their own tastes - No such thing as stupid everyone has their own talents

• The immature ones do. Personally, I look for a girl who has her shit together, is confident and happy with herself, and knows how too keep it together.

• Here's a few reasons why. They are easier to understand. No silly head games and if they try to do them you can tell its happening. They are fun to be around

• Because they're more suggestible.

• Stupid meaning unintelligent or stupid meaning bitches?

• Mostly unintelligent.

• For me personally I have dated a lot of girls with average to low Intel. But for me it's just because those girls are more my type. I not attracted to their stupidity, it's just most girls who are stupid have a better personality than the girls who are intelligent. In fact, one of my biggest crushes is very very smart.

• Well, in Germany we say "dumm fickt gut", stupid [people] are a better fuck. And that's probably it.
    For something serious, stupid people are... worthless, unless you are just like them. They can't hold a deep conversation, they don't have much all-round education and so on.

• no, I hate stupid people in general

• It's actually not about liking "stupid chicks", but we like women who don't take everything so seriously, and don't mind having a little fun and making a big deal out of trivial matters.

• We don't. We like hot chicks, and if they're stupid, who cares.

• Ciz thay are accidentally flirting all the time and they doesn't point out all our mistakes. And their funny AND they can have all interests qt the same times, that makes you feel like you have something in common with that person.

• cause they're easy marks.

• makes our job a whole lot easier :p :p :p :p

• Cos they can be tossed around easily

• depends. they like who they please.

• Because they can do anything for them

• The same reason why you girls like handsome boys this is rule of our world we have to accept as an ugly boy i am accustomed ignoring by girls

• Guys don't. Guys tolerate stupid women if it gets them laid. The guys that are chasing after the stupid chicks don't want a real relationship and only want sex. They tolerate the stupidity to get that, then after a while the stupidity will out weight the sex, and they will dump her.

• guys dont like stupid girls lol we dont know why they even think that. look up top 10 turn offs for guys and you will see all of them having girls acting stupid or just playing being stupid on all of them. Just act yourself

• Because we are stupid. As I learned in school Keep It Simple Stupid. The fact that girls have to be so mentally turned on makes me want to turn gay.

• Three kinds of guys like stupid chicks. I'm talking hot stupid chicks, only the most desperate like stupid ugly chicks.

Guys who are stupid but just smarter than the chick in question (or at least can pretend they are)

Guys who are insecure

Guys who are lazy

Since about 4/5 of guys fall into one of these categories I think you can safely say most guys like stupid chicks

• So because women are pretty they're stupid... I can see the salt

• Nope, that is not my point.

What Girls Said 5

• Because they're easy?

• Because they are stupid?

• Because they want to feel smart. : P

• If they didn't then your Mom would have never gotten impregnated.

• my guess is (abd i could be wrong)

1) she is hot so they dont care
    2) makes them feel better about themselves