My grades are going down the drain and I will Be a stripper?

I am so sad rn and i think the only thing I can do is be a stripper :( i want to drop out of school once I can, and just start a career as a pole dancer?
other suggestions?

p. s I tried my best at school but my brain is like "nah lol.. leave it"

Stop following this question pls

Most Helpful Guy

• My average grade after I finished HS was 6.123, I was a really bad student during HS.
    Now I'm studying abroad (USA) and my GPA is 3.44.
    Don't go for the easy exit and become a stripper, go for more, try harder. If you give up so early your life's gonna suck.

• oh really, thats inspirational

• Find something you want to do, something you like, and I'm sure you'll get better grades, you just need motivation, just like I did.
      Plus, when you go to college the vibe is much different, you meet new people, you aren't controlled by your parents, you're more mature... everything helps get you going.

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks eventually go.
    Do you want to be dumb as a rock when gravity takes its pull?

What sounds great for the time being isn't great over all.
    Why do u think people eventually leave that industry?
    Finish school !

What you decide to do once your adult life begins... then do.
    don't say I didn't warn you though

What Guys Said 9

• what problems are you having? It could be that you just have bad teachers, its hard to learn something if you can't relate to it (my problem with math). Also yeah don't be a stripper. Strip clubs are sad sad places, where every guy in them is just trying to find some one who will pretend to like them and the women are desperatley trying to acquire all the money they can before there looks fade. None are bad people but it is kind of sad when you realize this. So what subjects, whats the grades, do you have trouble with reading or have a learning disability?

• You should probably finish school first, since you'll have more options then. You can choose what you wanna be after that, even if it's a stripper. Don't give up your education for it though.

• Are you stupid? I'm not being rude, i am being polite to warn you girl. Dont give up easily, you are too young... The life hasn't even started for you. You haven't met any difficulties that much. Life is starting after university i guess.
    Do your best. Dont be idiot strippers or something else. Is it good if you become bad girl? stripper means you are a bad girl yeah, you do what anyother guys want you to do. is it good?
    No, just study, you will be good person and succesful in the future.

• you tried your best.. are you sure? leave the distractions and focus on your goal in life, wtf is a stripper? do you know the consequences?

• Yeah I am sure.. School is just not for me I guess, it stresses me out and makes me sick

• i suggest that you finish your high school and then you can think about what you gonna do Next.
      No matter what you'll learn something from school :)

• If you don't want school then learn a trade or start a business. Don't resort to being a stripper it isn't worth it

• at least finish high school. if you become a stripper, invest your money while you can...

• I like my titties perky and my cheese burgers with extra cheese don't forget it LOL jk

• I know strippers and they struggle a lot so please don't finish school

• Nah, don't become a stripper

What Girls Said 12

• Well strippers do make good money... But theirs engineers oil field working, fast food, retail , endrapranureship, and online destistry classes to work there

Schools overrated😋

• I had a.2 GPA pretty much all of high school until i got kicked out and put into a continuation school so i could graduate on time.
    . have you thought about a trade school?
    you can get your degree in a lot of things in a short amount of time.
    Im going for ultrasound tech and its only going to take 6 months to a year.

• Be a cam girl. I pays more you don't need to leave your house. You don't even need to see the men. Damn you don't need to get naked.

Or how about studying getting a tutor. If you fail you can always get your GED. Work harder you can't "just leave it" you have the wrong attitude.

• LOL your under 18 and asking this question? You haven't even begin to live yet. Don't be a dummy. Graduate and figure out a career that won't land you in the streets as a crack head. Stripping is not glamorous by any means and you can be treated and abused quite poorly. and when they decide they are done with your junkie ass, out the door you go. Then what are you gonna do? Think about it.

• You could be a porn star instead... Or 50million other things that you wouldn't be ashamed of?

• You are just really down on your self. So stop! You are amazing and can do wonderful things. You could go to college and get a degree in business or become an engineer. Don't become a stripper. Save yourself for that someone special. Stop thinking you can't do any better than that. Because you can. Crack down and study. You'll get this.

• Try graduating first because if u drop out and become a stripper and decide later u want to change ur career path, you won't be able to. Graduating will create more options for u.

• Stay in school. Publication education is free and that's priceless. Get a tutor or something.

• Don't take the easy route in life because easy doesn't mean better

• Do what you want its your life

• Apply yourself better. "Nah lol.. Leave it." You don't even sound like you committed to trying.

• sounds like your looking for an excuse to be a stripper, there are a million jobs you can get without getting naked... just do what ya want to do, what makes you happy if that is stripping but don't try to get sympathy at the same time. .

• Yeah but like I really dont wanna work at mcdonalds or target. Thats gross

• Yeah, totally gross to work a cashier job as opposed to being a stripper lol