Girls, would you get angry again if he brought it up again?

You and your boyfriend were fighting about an issue you have been having. He kept bringing it up for a month and it caused a lot of fights every time he brought it up. He stopped bringing it up for a month and during that month things were perfect. At the end of the month he brought it up again because is was still bothering him. Would you get angry again when he brought it up again after a month?

• Yes
    71% (32)
  • No
    29% (13)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

23

Most Helpful Girl

• This Similar Ironically Sounds just Like the Same o' Issues I have been with a husband I still have out in Egypt here, dear. Only with this cracker box case, it is Me who Keeps... Bringing it up Every time, leaving a sour ball in his mouth and things to Go... South.
    With many Breakups and Makeups and Trying to get things sort of to the way they could or would be, the past from yesterday, which isn't a blast for today, just gets in my way and with one minute everything seeming 'Perfect,' and in another day or so, the next thing I Know... I will get angry again.
    It happened coincidentally just yesterday and now, again, for the millionth time And... Problems in Denmark and no talking down the love line.
    As wise as I am, I know Better Myself to Practice what I Preach whenever it comes to even helping Out another GAG in trouble.
    However, I don't always follow my own advice, but I can tell you one smart thing here, dear, for this owl that I Am: It may never stop, may continue down a badly beaten path and Always end up A... War of the Roses till The... End.
    It's unhealthy and no good for any relationship, old or new. And if the incessant on and off 'Brought it up' is this Pattern, then it becomes what I call on GAG: Full circle problem pattern.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 22

• I can totally relate except this happened with my best friend. I told him it wasn't a good idea to ask out his current girlfriend (as well as many others) and he wouldn't listen to my advice and yet he kept on asking me if he should and what I thought about the situation. It caused a huge fight between us, a huge fight that lasted for almost a month. I don't understand why he kept bringing it up to me when he already knew how I felt on the matter at hand. I was pissed to say the least. I totally understand where you are coming from.

• Lol, he probably thought if he keeps asking the answer will change.

• It must be a really sensitive topic if it causes a fight every time you bring it up. If that's the case, then yes I probably would get upset if you brought it up after a month of not talking about it. Maybe not, if he brought up the topic delicately?

• What if he brought it up because he needed closure

• That's fine, just bring it up gently.

• I would address the issue! It is clearly bothering him, and is important to him! I would have assumed that by this time, we have discussed the problem, and tried to find a appropriate solution. We would review the problem, and the solution, and rethink the plan of action! There would be no need to fight it out.

• I would be upset because if he isn't over it then he should not have made it seem so for a month. If things aren't resolved then resentment grows.

• If bringing up the same issue over and over again doesn't make it any better, you let it go and move on or you break up.

• I think it's a good idea he brought it up again because I think issues should be resolved if they're still an issue otherwise it's bad for their relationship

• What's the issue?

• I wouldn' t get angry, because i would realise the issue hadn' t been resolved so he needed to discuss it further.

I would rather discuss it again a month later , so we could work at putting it to rest once and for all.

If two people don' t find some sort of closure then it just festers and the issue becomes magnified, causing problems throughout the relationship

• What is the issue you keep bringing up?

• yeah shit like that pisses me off.

• It sounds like it needs to be completely talked through and worked out especially if its still bothering you. Getting upset isn't going to fix anything.

• I want to know what it is you keep bringing up before I answer this question.

• Yes. That type of thing pisses me off. What do you keep bringing up?

• Don't bring it up because every time you bring it up it causes more unnecessary fights

• It would annoy me a little bit but I would understand that he would need assurance so I would discuss what he is needs to talk about and how he is feeling so we can move past it

• Depends what it was

• Yes, enough.. let it be. Why not build the bridge and get the fuck over it

• It depends what the issue is and how he says it. If he says it in a nice, calm way and it doesn't seem like he's just bitching about it, I wouldn't get mad and I'd try to discuss the topic calmly. But if he's just complaining and nagging I'd get angry

• I'm in the situation now but it's me bringing it up and him always saying "I've said what I needed to say". He won't even answer my questions... but this a recent issue... oh yea and he's my ex... if he just answers the damn questions then I'll go away but nope!

• You're going to have to talk him again about the problem because obviously he isn't over it and it probably will take time before he does.
    Good luck

• Um, yes. Especially if I told him to stop bringing it up. Why the hell would you want

• to keep causing conflicts

• nah, beeen a month, sheesh