Do you think is normal to not be attracted to other races?

I thinks is normal because every race has different facial features...

the indian man has jumpy eyes, dark skin, dark eyes, dark hair and extravagant cultures...

the black man has wide nose, big lips, bushy black hair, and dark eye color with yellow... most black man like the rapping styles...

the white man is more varied with different eye colors and different hair color and hair types, the white man has big range of characteristics in facial features...

the Asian man has small eyes and straight hair...

the latin man has similar characteristics of white man and the indian man combined...

Most Helpful Girl

• An interesting article here might explain some things about why some people are inclined to only be attracted to their own race here from Hamilton Nolan from the Gawker who interviewed a few anthropologists and psychologists:
    gawker.com/is-there-a-biological-reason-for-sexually-preferring-a-1507424247

Some quotes from the article:

"First, during the vast majority of human evolutionary history our ancestors wouldn't have traveled far from their birthplace and therefore would rarely have encountered individuals who looked very different from themselves or other members of their group—i. e., people of different 'races.'"

***

"... people are exposed almost from birth to media images; and even mirrors, which provide a clear, stable image of oneself, constitute an evolutionarily-novel input into our visual system that may affect the development of the brain mechanisms that underpin our perceptions of physical attractiveness."

***

"I believe the 'natural' sexual preference is for partners who are broadly similar to oneself..."

***

"We do know that virtually all psychological characteristics that have been studies are to some extent heritable. In fact, my own research shows that, compared with genetically nonidentical twins, genetically identical twins have more similar sexual and romantic partner preferences, which indicates that genes play a role in those preferences."

What Girls Said 9

• Naturally, I think it's a little bit weird, but it all depends on the type of people you're surrounded by in the races.

Personally, I find all races attractive. There are attractive and unattractive people in each race. I used to didn't find Asians/Indians attractive. For a while, I didn't find many black guys attractive either but it all comes down to experience. I've lived in different places and experienced different personalities. I honestly find men of all races sexy (by individual not whole race). I don't decided an entire race is unattractive based off of experiences with one or many individual (s).

Wide noses aren't necessarily unattractive. Many white people have extremely unattractive noses.

We shouldn't be basing whether someone is attractive off of Eurocentric standards.

Black, Indian, etc have just as much as diverse facial features as any man. This post is really demeaning to be honest, and (100%) black/Indian/Asian men can have varied eye color. Yes, it isn't as common but it happens.

You're completely stereotyping black men. Most black men don't like "rapping" styles. Your post sounds beyond ignorant. Men in general have their own styles and likes. I know more white people into rap and "rapping style" then I do black. Also, black men and women have varying hairstyles as well.. Having a wide nose does not equal being unattractive. Most Indian men do not have jumpy eyes or are dark. Besides that, being dark does not make you unattractive automatically. Clearly you're completely ignorant on the human and characteristics of different ethnic backgrounds.

The world is not your Eurocentric judging platform. Being white does not make you attractive. Being a human being (regardless of classified color race) with a great personality is what makes you attractive.

There's nothing wrong with having an individual preference by coincidentally being attracted to one race, but judging everyone and defining their attraction solely off of European standards is pathetic and makes racism apparent.

STRAIGHT TO THE POINT: Race does not determine how attractive a person. Some people will be attractive and some won't regardless of race.

• There are places where people will primarily dress a certain way and listen to certain things but that does not determine how the entire race acts and what they do. Just because you're surrounded by people who are unattractive doesn't mean all of them are. The media also tends to be very biased on how they present certain raises forgetting to include the many that are decent.

• I don't understand how people can jut say their not attracted to a race of person. I really just don't understand. I think every race of person is attractive.

And for those Asian guys who topically don't get any shoutout, I think you guys are cute so don't feel bad.

• Please Asians are hot!

• Asian men look similar...

• Not to me they all have different features. Some have monoliths or double eyelids, some have wide
      Noses or thin noses, some have dark skin or light skin, some have curly hair or straight hair. The singer rain doesn't look like the singer jooyoung. They all have varying features.

• you are so narrow minded

• I think it's weird. I don't understand what people have against interracial dating. I think it's stupid to date just inside your race or to have that mindset that you would never try interracial dating.

• Like you can be attracted to just one sex, you can being attracted to just one race. There are evident physical differences between people of difference ethnicities, so it's normal to have a preference, even though that doesn't mean you cannot be attracted to a person that doesn't people to the race you're usually attracted to.

• 1|0
  • I find every race attractive.. It depends on the individual.

• Yes I dont like Asians or indians and everytime I see a group of black guys I just see a group of gorillas but I know most guys are good guys reguardless of race I just prefer white guys.

• I don't get it. Most black men I meet at least 95% are stereotypical thugs who listen to rap, smoke weed, etc... but the other 5% seems pretty cool.

But no matter what I just can't find them sexually attractive. Even if I think a black guy is cute, which is rare, I still can't find them sexy.

I could never imagine myself in bed with a black man. I wouldn't know what to do. It would feel very awkward, and I wouldn't want him touching me. I've never even kissed a black man.

Black men seem to be are attracted to me, which is the problem. I feel guilty turning them down just because they are black, but I can't help it.

What Guys Said 4

• I think what we are used to and see on a regular basis contributes to what you find attractive, so yes.

• ehh your stererotyping aside, i think its fairly normal. We all aren't attracted to all races equally.

• cool story bro... i'm not sure what the point here is exactly.

• latin - white plus Indian

never thought of them that way but its kinda true lol