For what would you sacrifice love?

Would you sacrifice love for a more comfortable life, considering that you might be able to find a love as great as that one, but with less difficulties attached to it?

For example: a life free of people judging you every step of the way for who you were with; free of the disappointment form your family (for not being with someone they would find appropriate for you)

Bare in mind that your lover would be probably the kindest person you have ever met and you were very much in love and had a connection u would consider once in a lifetime thing. He just was not the kind of person people would see u with.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think I would ever really sacrifice love for anything - but then again I haven't encountered it yet (in form of a partner) so I might value it much higher than it will actually turn out to be to me

What Guys Said 4

• I would sacrifice nothing

• I'd sacrifice one love for several... ONLY that trade!

• Love isn't worth much, and whatever passes for "love" today is valueless. Fuck, I'd trade it for a sleeve of gum.

• I already have. With knowledge comes the realization that love does not exist m.

What Girls Said 2

• For that reason, I would not.

• Part of my computer browsing time