What is your horoscope?

What is your horoscope and do you believe in horoscopes compatibility in relationships?

Tell us your experience :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm Gemini. Sometimes I check out my boyfriend's zodiac sign to see if it matches with his personality and stuff. I believe in some things about it, but I don't give it much importance when dating because every person is different, it's more for fun. xD
    And hey, I'm not a liar :c

• Yes you're right about every person is different. because in each zodiac sign there is two personalities but you'll definitely gonna learn something about them when you read about their signs haha!
      Sorry i didn't mean to offend you but every Gemini i met was.. like that :(

• Haha i understand , you're cool person :)
      Yes such a heartbreaker episode. i'm so eager to see what's gonna happen next xD!!

• Thanks :)
      Yeah, me too!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Aquarius, never even thought about ''compatibility in relationships''

What Girls Said 4

• Do you mean what is my sign? If so, I'm a Taurus, and definitely have experienced the different compatibility elements of other signs. Would never date another Gemini by the way

• yes zodiac sign, Gemini are the biggest liars :s , i am scorpion by the way lol , you know that Taurus and scorpions matches right :D

• Omg - you're so right about the Cancers! In my experience they really were attention-seeking (not saying that's "bad", but at times it seemed they were a little out of touch with reality, or needed other people to validate their importance). A little lacking in confidence - but sweet (don't get mad, Cancers!)

• Yep lol , actually some of them take it to the extreme and it looks so miserable gosh! you feel like.. can you give yourself a break from being famous and popular in every little situation in your life?

• It's Virgo and no, I don't believe in it

• Spoken like a Virgo lol :) And by that I mean thoughtful and skeptical (not bad traits by any means!!)

• @Janice25 Really? :o Now I'm curious! What's your sign?

• I'm a Taurus - actually, Tauruses and Virgos are supposed to be one of the strongest matches!! From experience, it's effortless for me to have relationships and friendships with Virgos... a natural connection guy or girl (well, I'm straight, but I have female Virgo co-workers).

And in my experience, the Virgos have been very analytical and think things through really well. Just straight up thinkers lol. And fun personalities, a little bit of dry/ quirky sense humor (which I appreciate), all good things!

• I'm supposed to be a Scorpio.
    I don't believe in Astrology

• My horoscope is worthless to me. It should say: you will be a working slob for the rest of your life, you will spend hours, days, weeks, months, years in a cubicle and nobody will ever love you...

What Guys Said 1

• Apparently I am the unfathomably rare "triple Cancer" whatever the hell that means.