Is turkey a good country to visit?

Me and my family might go and visit turkey and it's easy to travel there since I am Egyptian so is it a good place and does it have nice places to go thanks 😃

Updates:
Turkish people opinions please 😊

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm from Turkey/Istanbul. And im sure you'll enjoy the architecture, food and welcoming people :) Plus, we have really nice beaches and also Turkey is really cheap when compared to other countries in Europe

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Turkey is so cool, its a beautiful country!
    I like how they treat homosexuality there!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I'm from turkey, you have to visit my country It's very historical and relaxing. You can go to Istanbul, Antalya or Izmir

2|1
    0|0
  • My mom once went to Istanbul and she still talks about how she fell in love with the traditional markets, etc. sometimes... and that was before I was born! oO

0|0
    0|0
  • http://i58.tinypic.com/byd6d.jpg
    TAKE ME WITH YOU, Pleaseeeeeee!! I thought I wA your friend 😢 :/ ;p

0|0
    0|0
  • @suitandtie he needs your expertise! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know.. One of my favourite writers (Orhan Pamuk) is from turkey. and it's a very historical country.. I'm gonna visit it too. This year..

0|0
    0|0
  • They are always ready to abuse you.
    Just know this

0|0
    0|2
  • Be prepared for the overwhelming amount of self-centred people who won't stop talking about themselves.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well i am going there to learn about them and hear them talk about themselves

• Oh well, in this case you might wanna consider saving your money cause there are a bunch of Turks in here and they talk about themselves for free.

What Guys Said 4

• ye totally but only if you swing by Europe for sum Greece first... cuz Turkey without some Greece is terrible. #thestruggleIsrael

0|0
    0|0
  • The Turks on this website have given a pretty poor first impression.

0|0
    1|1
  • Lovely place. Just try. You'll see. Antalya, Istanbul, Izmir are the places in the top list 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Turkish people are very repulsive when they don't get what they want.

2|0
    1|0