Why should I as a black man celebrate a white American female President?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why did any of the white (fe) males celebrate Obama a black (3 other things) who really isn't fully black? Because they believed he would be a good president and that there was time to make a change regardless of his heritage.

The only reason you shouldn't celebrate a female president is because I'm guessing you're referring to Hillary Clinton if she becomes President and you shouldn't if you're a Republican and she's a Democrat other wise you have no reason not to.

I don't know why you voted for Obama which I'm sure you did. He's not fully black you don't have that much in common just like Hillary Clinton is white and a woman.

You're mussing the point you vote for the person because you think they're the best choice not because of the color of their skin or their sex. How did you vote for all of the other white presidents?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• Because skin colour and gender are irrelevant in an election. You Americans really need to get over that 😂 focus on what these people are willing to do for your country, vote for the person who meets what you want to see in the future not the one who's gender or skin colour you think would be best.

Don't vote for Hillary just because she would be the first woman president. It's not about setting records.

• Why does skin colour and gender even matter? We should be more focus more on their ability to be a good president not what they look like.

• What the actual fuck is this question

• Because she may be a qualified leader.
    I'm a black female and hopefully Bernie will pull through. But if not m vote goes to Hillary.

• Don't celebrate and keep hating.

• You don't have to. But it shouldn't be about color of skin. The question is, why wouldn't you celebrate it. It's your country that will improve because of her.

• You don't have to. I'm a white female and won't unless I believe that woman would do a great job leading this contry. I wasn't opposed to Obama because he was black, but because I don't think he did a good job the last four years as a president.

• Completely your decision

• Whatever helps you sleep at night.

• You should not if you don't want to.

• Everyone's all "please don't vote Hillary just to have a female president" but we voted Obama just so we could have a black president

• I recommend voting by how qualified the person is or how you expect you will perform. Voting on race alone was pretty much an epic failure, i expect voting on sex alone will be equally bad.

• Is someone forcing you to?

• Im all for a female president I just can't believe that the best america can produce is hillary clinton and sarah pailin both know bull shitters. Come on america there's got to be better female politicians out there. One a woman and everyone else can be proud to put in the whitehouse.

What Guys Said 22

• you shouldn't.

The fact she's getting "free votes" because she's a WOMAN disgust me. A candidat should be judged for political abilities and opinions, not for who he or she is!

You went apeshit over obama, and are going apeshit over hillary! Meanwhile Europe sit there saying "we did that a looooong time ago, old news pal" XD

• Obviously a racist American. Other countries wouldn't even think such a thing

• If they weren't running her, they'd be running a Caucasian gay no doubt, someone who couldn't care less what happens to a black guy.

• you shouldn't celebrate her race or gender
    if you think she is a good candidate you should celebrate her values and mission

if you dont like her well shucks dont vote for her

I didn't celebrate when obama got elected didn't really matter to me to see a black man as president, and it really didn't end race issues either
    But i did respect the fact that he was well educated and the best candidate

• You should not. I don't celebrate any presidents. But to specifically reject them because they're either white or female would make you racist or sexist.

• Because you're supposed to know what it feels like to be ostracized by the majority. Believe it or not, women are and were marginalized as well. We're all against the rich white christian male.

Or... you can use your head and realize no one is making you celebrate anything.

• We r against the rich white male and I think it's so funny when I try to explain that to my rich white male democrat friends ur own party hates u open ur eyes!

• You shouldn't, Hilliary is a wack job, and hopefully people will be smart enough to not make the same mistake with her that they made with Obama but I ain't holding my breath.

• People are already assuming Hillary is going to win... It's almost another year and a half before the election even happens. Even a lot of democrats don't even like her. Hell even Bill is distancing himself from her.

• Depends whether you support the canditate or not

• Why shouldn't you?

• Of course, if Sarah Palin, pamela Geller or Ann Coulter became president we'd be having big problems.
      But that ain't gonna happen.

• I won't be voting despite I'm able to now there's no point the game is rigged in more ways than one

• Why did white people celebrate a black president?

• You vote for what they want to change not the color of their skin...

• If you agree with her views and corruption then by all means celebrate.

• Who told you that? You don't have to celebrate anything.

• Why does it matter?

• Cuz if you don't she'll make you her biatch!
    You don't have to give a f about her really

• Oh PLEASE... do you not remember how much crowing the black community did when Obama was elected? (Even though he's just a puppet like all the rest of the modern presidents... but you people are too brainwashed to notice or care)

• Every black person where I lived had this attitude like they were better than everyone else.

• They were very smug towards white people because a black man was president... didn't matter to them whether he was QUALIFIED for the job or not.

• You shouldn't. Just vote for whichever candidate you like.

• If they dont suppor, us why should we support them?

• You shouldn't. At least not if it's Hillary.
    Ben Carson 2016!!!

• To show you aren't a racist.