How did you find this site?

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember my Ex had left her webpage open (we lived together and shared the computer). She had asked a question about me and got really shitty advice from the liberal retards on here. I made it a point to come on here myself and offer the most objective views possible. It's been two years now, I think.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was looking some question up on Google, that's how.

What Guys Said 5

• I was looking up a question and then I found this site, I didn't joined it at that time but I kept it on my mind and joined later.

• I was looking for something and led me to this site

• Honestly, it's great. I used too use Yahoo! Answers as my source but since I've discovered this, I haven't gone back. Actual helpful insights.

• I find it revolting.

• It was a tragedy :D

What Girls Said 4

• I was looking up a question I don't really remember what it was about I think it was a health question and I expected Yahoo Answers to pop up as normal but I saw GAG and it intrigued me... And since I like giving advice I decided to join.

• I was searching up some questions on Google. A GaGer asked the exact same question I had, so I clicked. 👍👌

• I think I took a quiz on it and decided to make an account:)

• random search