Anyone else find it weird?

Okay so I'm pretty sure I can't be the only person who thinks that these older guys who seem to comment on everything in here are weird asf. Like, not weird as people, but slightly strange in the sense that I would say this sight it aimed more at the younger generation. Looking through a teenagers questions and seeing some 45+ year old answering just seems so out of place. Anyone else think the same? :S

Most Helpful Guy

• It's site, not sight, young lady. :)

Don't lump us all together, please. Would you like it if I did that to you? I'll bet you wouldn't. We're all people here. We have our views and points, our likes and dislikes. Society has trained you to be a seal. You clap for fish when the view suits society's purpose, you get no fish when it doesn't. Of course you're going to take the fish.

I hate rules and norms. There's no logical sense in them. If two people 20 years apart love each other, who cares? What happens in my house is my business, not anyone else's. This is still the land of the free, at least for now.

I've always had these views. This isn't something that "just popped up" because I'm older. Like it or hate it, I am who I am.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. There was a 63 year old man that commented on my opinion once lmao

• Hahaha. Like don't these guys have jobs and shit to be doing? They're grown ass men ffs 😂 stop creeping on teenagers

• I don't mind when older people are on here giving random opinions and HELPFUL advise but I mind when they're perving on teenagers and people just trying to get help.

What Guys Said 4

• We like young bitches.

• Or, they didn't put their actual age.

• well this site has no age limit and as long as they aren't being offensive
    in any way than it's fine..

• The word for your opinion is 'agism'

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, like why are you on this webpage if you are on your 40s? I feel you girl, it is weird..

• Thank you! Finally a comment that isn't yet another old guy accusing me of 'ageism' hahah

• In certain scenarios it's deffinitly weird I agree... but I guess there's nothing that can be done and everybody's entitled to speak their mind... that and they give really good advice sometimes

• I don't really see anything wrong with it. Sure, maybe on the "Rate me" kind of questions it's weird. But otherwise, if they have some advice to share or an opinion, nothing wrong with that.

• As long as they keep it appropriate, I don't see the issue with that. It's one thing to cross the boundaries but another to just give advice.

• yeah I find it super creepy. I wish they would disappear from GaG all together.

• Creepy report them thats disgusting

• I don't see the problem. Older people are people too and they can comment on whatever questions they want to. I also don't think this site is aimed at the younger generation. Dare I say it was a lot better when the youngsters (under 18) were the minority here.