When guys see girls why do they act childish?

Most Helpful Guy

• Acting childish how? Do you mean, they act foolish with their guy friends? I think most guys do that when they're just around other guys. Honestly, I don't do it and most of the guys I'm friends with don't and neither do we when we're hanging out together and see an attractive girl walk by. I've never really understood the whole acting childish, thing. Of course, I also will joke around and I won't be afraid to make an idiot of myself if I think a girl that I'm talking to will give me a smile for it or let out a giggle in return.

• i wear sweats to school and guys are pigs yes i'm attractive n got a curvy body

• Not that I'm saying it's your own fault or something stupid like that. They're the ones looking and shouldn't be. However, I think there are ways to prevent it, if you're concerned about it.

• Hmm, I see. Well, I wouldn't really call it childish, or anything. I mean, it's just biology that guys are going to look at an attractive woman. However, if they're all looking and joking with each other about it, that can be extremely uncomfortable, I know. I've had women do the same to me and it's not fun.

What Guys Said 4

• Well I don't and never have or will :)

'Childish' as you perceive is showing you their softer side, defining and describing their desperation to be with that girl :)

• I would say: because they don't know how to flirt and just try... while being nervous makes them screw up :o
    Maybe it's best to forget about their behavior in the first two minutes and see how they behave when you have a chat with them. If they relax and behave or continue to act around you as if you were their toy :-(

• Cause girls are into that

• Childish guys will just be acting out normally.

What Girls Said 0