I love dogs, but realized, after owning one, that they're SO needy. A dog is like a toddler forever. Constantly needing way too much guidance and attention or it's hell. I realized, therefor, that I'm more of a cat type of guy. A cat is like a teenager. Still gotta take some care of it, but for the most part cats are a lot less needy and still interesting pets. I also like gerbils, guinea pigs, hamsters, ferrets (want one actually), love snakes and snapping turtles and realized those little bastards hiss, and everything but insects. Urgh.
So what about you? Besides insects, what's your favorite pet to own and why?
- Dogs50% (8)44% (4)48% (12)Vote
- Cats38% (6)33% (3)36% (9)Vote
- Rodents (Hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs, the like)0% (0)11% (1)4% (1)Vote
- Ferrets0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Reptiles (Snakes, turtles, I think iguanas?)6% (1)12% (1)8% (2)Vote
- Insects because I'm a creep like that (sorry but I truly can't stand them)0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Don't care/Other/Results6% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Cat's I'm a kitteh cat and I dance dance dance and I dance dance dance! ^^