Your sleeping position reveals your personality?

Your sleeping position says a lot about your personality? Like the log, the starfish, or the fetal position can explain hidden parts of your personality that you relate to subconsciously? Let me know what y'all think!! :) Thanks a bunch for answering <3 This is mainly out of curiosity but I'm also really interested in psychology as well

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems kind of silly to be honestly especially since I sleep in pretty much all positions.

• You're a versatile human then & easily adaptable, lol :P :) Just kidding but there might some truth to it

• I'm pretty stubborn too actually, ahaha :P Thanks for answering my question by the way (I know it was kinda weird) lol :)

• No worries, it's all good.

Most Helpful Girl

• So what does each sleeping position even mean? I usually sleep curled up in a ball

• The closest one I could find to yours was the fetal position (which I prefer too) lol :) I don't know how accurate the article is but I found it pretty interesting nonetheless:

"Fetus: Those who curl up in the fetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax. This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position."

Hope that answered your question & I'll provide the link if you wanna check out some more sleeping positions! :) http://www.flatseats.com/General/positions.htm

• Wow it really is kind of accurate if I would describe my self. That's cool though thanks for the link.

• No problem & I'm glad you liked it :)

What Guys Said 2

• I sleep on my head. What does this mean?

• That you're a human spinning top! Lol :) Just kidding but you're definitely unique lol :P

• Ahaha, no problem :) I'd rather be called unique than normal any day, lol ;) Oh, and thanks for taking part in my weird question aha :)

• Haha, same here! ;) Lol
      Haha, no problem. Oh, and if you really wanted to know how I sleep, I just sleep on my side. Lol

• I sleep spread out an only in my boxers, what does that say?

• Lol :) I have no idea but you should look that up & let me know because now I'm curious, lol :)

• Well position wise, I roll all over the place. But I'm most comfortable on my stomach: Freefaller I've read.

Apparently it means I have a carefree/playful personality, extroverts, confident, and brash.

What Girls Said 3

• I have never heard of that.
    I don't think it does.
    I pick a position that I am used to. When I have pain or I am sick, I pick a different position that feels more comfortable than the previous one.
    So the positions changes.

• Yeah, I don't think anyone really sleeps in the same position every night, lol :) I just read an article on it and thought I would get some feedback from you guys! I like your username name by the way :)

• Apparently there was this one position a lot of girls like to sleep in that went around on social media because it was so recognizable. Don't know how much it would say about your personality but it's a fun theory. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CEj9tfGWMAAXHXi.jpg

• That actually looks kind of familiar, lol :) I sleep like that sometimes but I don't really know what it says about a person's personality. Do you have any insight on this? :)

• STARFISH yaa

• Lol I know many people who prefer that sleeping position, lol :) Thanks for answering my question :)