Who here smokes weed?

Do any of you smoke weed? Do you approve of it or disapprove?

• I smoke it
  • I don't smoke it

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to be a huge pot head.. smoked weed every day for years. But I quit about six months ago. I don't think there is anything wrong with smoking weed, but when you smoke every day it makes you very lethargic and lazy. I'm mufh happier now that I don't. I might smoke a bit again at some point socially, but I don't think I will ever buy it again.

• You seem much happier and frolicky without it...

• Congratulations! I'm proud of you thatyou quit

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't smoke it anymore. Whoever wants to though, go for it.

What Girls Said 12

• I do it occasionally I haven't done it in about a year and a half

• no i don't

• I have never smoked and encourage my bros to not do it either.

• no i dont... and i don't plan to either

• Never tried it, but I don't disapprove of it.

• One of the guilty. Yes

• Never tried it but I definitely want to, maybe when I'm a bit older though.

• I have never tried, the smell is a little better than cigarettes though.

• Hahahaha id love to see you on it

• Sometimes I do

• Vote C = Reformed hallucinogen + pill & powder abuser who approves of personal choice.

• Serious? Damn!

• Your a model aren't you? So I could see how you'd easily get caught up in that life lol

• I do model part time but also write for an online mag + am a freelance art dealer, which I tie into my overseas hiking + trekking + mountain summiting jaunts.

I totally miss the drug rush.
      Forever amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing... especially with sex :)

• I don't smoke anything because I've never tried anything. but people can do whatever they want.

• yeah lol bad influences

What Guys Said 14

• I don't and never was interested in it. I feel there are better ways to feel better than smoking stuff which could be harmful to your health. Not to mention it makes your personality go pretty strange (I say that since a lot of my friends smoke weed a lot).

The funny thing is though that my parents keeps accusing me of drugs because I am pretty laid back and the complete opposite personality of anyone in my family. I used to stay after school for a couple hours each day so I could play drums there and they kept thinking I was getting high with friends xD

• Lol u should show up with a lighter and a pipe to see what they'd say 😂

• I'd probably never hear the end of it xD

• Lmao!!!

• I do semi-regularly so of course I approve it. However, I find it annoying when 'weed-enthusiasts' blabber about it carrying no risks at all. An over-dependence on weed can make one less motivated, even paranoid in some cases.

But anyway, I quite enjoy it. Sometimes a few times per week, other times I don't smoke for weeks. It takes the edge off in life when things get rough. Also playing videogames, listening to music, having fun with friends and eating is all way more fun when high.

It should be legalized worldwide, I think it could be quite the force for good when used in moderation. Same goes for psychedelics. Magic Mushrooms alleviated my depression to a much larger degree than any anti-depressant ever did, and it's the only real cure for cluster-headaches.

• I don't smoke, but I don't necessarily disapprove of it.

I just don't think that smoking is a healthy delivery system, and that more research should be done before people hail marijuana as a miracle drug. People should be careful, and they should also try not to use the drug for unhealthy purposes.

Other than that, I have no issue with adults smoking. It's really not my place to tell them what to do.

• I dont smoke pot

• I don't smoke anything that can permanently alter my brain structure.

I *am* my brain. Why would I screw myself over like that? It is extremely irresponsible.

• Not as much as I used to. Weed and alcohol have always been two of my least favourite drugs.
    Still smoke it once every couple of weeks though.

• What's your drug of choice there Thompson, Mescaline?

• Never had a chance to try it. There's not exactly a huge market out there for bitter tasting cacti that's gonna have you tripping for like 16+ hours.

I don't think I necessarily have a favourite. Shrooms, cocaine, oxycontin, mephedrone are all up there.

• God damn lol!!! I've tried shrooms, those are awesome!!

• I don't smoke weed... but I have nothing against those who do. :-D

• My drug is speed

• Damn son! 😁😬😶😵

• oh not the drug speed lmfao, i meant like driving speed lol. my bad haha

• lol smart ass😅

• I smoke weed and love it. So i approve it.
    #SmokeWeedEveryday

• Smoked that shit an hour ago

• there's no point in smoking anything

• ummm... there are reasons to smoke weed just like drinking. its there to alter your state of mind or to relax.
      there are some health benefits for epilepsy and glaucoma. there are reasons. just saying

• so the reasons are basically to escape your problems for a while? haha wow

• I think sometimes someone or something can hurt you or depress you sooo much that you need a drug to alter your state of mind... Just like aspren stop head aches, asthma Inhailers stop your lungs from collapsing or a heart attack, etc...

• I don't smoke it but I think it should be legalized

• I used to everyday, but I don't anymore, it makes you real lazy.

But I don't disaprove of it.

• ... and look at all the squares on here who won't even try it once.