If I dinted someones car I would leave a note under their windscreen wiper with my contact detials telling them to contact me so we can sort it out. Would you?
- Yes I would without hesitation, I am a good person. It is wrong not to.Vote A
- I would be tempted not to but would be more likely to leave a note than not leave one. I am not as honest as those that would leave a note without hesitation.Vote B
- I would be tempted not to and would be more likely to not leave a note than leave one. I am not that honest with this kind of thing.Vote C
- In all cases if I can get away with it I would drive off, I am a completely dis honest with this kind of thing but would not be mad if someone dinted my car and did not leave a note.Vote D
- In all cases if I can get away with it I would drive off without leaving a note but would be mad if someone did the same to me.Vote E
Most Helpful Girl
My main reason for not leaving a note would be not having anything to write with/on. If I wasn't in a huge hurry and I didn't have paper, I'd wait for the person whose car I dented to come out so I could apologize and trade info in person, but if I was in a major rush -say I had a doctor's appointment or job interview, I'd leave without one. I'd feel terrible about it, but I wouldn't leave the note. I'd be annoyed if someone dented my car and didn't leave a note, but since I can fathom situations where I wouldn't, I'd try to give them the benefit of the doubt and get over it.1