Guys, anyone know who Astrid is in Elder Scrolls Skyrim?

Because my character almost got assassinated by one of her goons.

8

Most Helpful Guy

• do the dark Brotherhood quests. DON'T kill her. They hold no grudge against you and no more assassins will come after you if you join the dark brotherhood.

Use this website if you need help with anything http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Skyrim

• OR if you don't want to be an assassin, DO kill her when you first meet. You'll get sent to wipe out the rest of the Dark Brotherhood, and no assassins will come after you that way, either.

• So any ideas of who wants me dead in Skyrim guys?

• I could burn them to the ground but she has that eternal life ability remember.

What Guys Said 7

• Honestly don't recall, but its an awesome game. I usually just wander around aimlessly so I don't come across as many main quest things so maybe its from that.

• www.youtube.com/watch

Let me guess someone stole your sweetroll?

• Haha! i fucking love that game! she is the leader of the dark brotherhood i believe you have to do the quest in windhelm with the boy who is trying to summon the night mother

• She's the leader of the dark brotherhood. Go to riften and kill gretta, then go to windhelm to the one kid's house, and you'll be able to join. Uesp. org will help you a lot

• You're supposed to go to the weird kid first then kill That old woman

• You don't have to, his dialogue is different. I never go to him first

• No no, Grelod the Kind. In the Honorhall Orphanage. Trust me, she deserves it, she only has 1 HP, and no bounty will be received. Then seek Aventus Aretino in the locked up and seemingly abandoned Aretino Residence in Windhelm. Then, have a nap. It's been a long day...

• Dark Brotherhood bint, listens to Linkin Park.

• No but tbh im stuck in blackreach still looking for the elder scroll

• No idea of any of that