Is it weird for a guy to like music popular for girls? Thoughts on music by Lana del Rey?

Not talking popular by both but more so by girls. Is it weird for me to like music by Lana del Rey?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can like whatever you like really :)
    Don't worry what other people think, it will only make you unhappy - and that's not only applicable for music but for anything really

What Girls Said 7

• Lana's one of the best female artists nowadays, she's cool, it's not weird.

• Like whatever you want. Just because the artist is female doesn't mean her music is only for women.

• Lana del Rey never said she only sings for women, so I always assumed men listen to her as well.

Is it weird for me to like Metallica? How about Black Sabbath? Five finger death punch? Scar Symmetry?

Listen whatever you like. I am sure you're not the only guy in the whole world who listens to Lana.

• I don't feel that music is gender specific. You're allowed to like and listen to whatever you like. Music speaks to the soul, regardless of gender, race or any of that. So by all means, blast your Lana and be happy 😊

• Nope, she's awesome. 😊

• No it is not! Her music is for everyone!

• No, she's awesome.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't know, I'm a big fan of Charli XCX... Not sure if that counts or anything but I think she's pretty freakin' great... Marina and the Diamonds is cool too.

I don't think it's weird at all... Music is music. If you dig it, you dig it.

• That is fine - Like whatever music you want

• Uhhh if you like it that's cool an all go on ahead

• Listen to what you want

• Lana del Rey is not "girl" music if that's what you're implying. She has an amazing voice.

• Absolutely not Lana is my mommy

• I actually found it weird when my crush was more excited than me to go to Lana Del Reys concert. He even knew the lyrics I didn't. But maybe thats just me...

• Im a girl by the way lol

• That threw me for a loop there
      I wasn't hating or anything

• I've listened to arianna grande once in a while when it comes on the radio xD.