Do you have an unpopular opinion on, anything?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't stand pewdiepie.

I used to watch his videos with my brother all the time, and they weren't bad. He just seems annoying to me now. My brother agrees.

I'd be lying if i said i wasn't preparing for hate.

What Girls Said 10

• The amount of people in the world.
    There is way too many people in the world and truthfully, though one would be tragic, I would not oppose to another world war. It would cut the population down drastically. Although it would be better if they could find a way to cull the population in a way that won't destroy the environment anymore than we already have. Maybe a disease that affects only people.
    Yeah. Yeah let's go with that. A highly contagious disease that affects only people, and to be humane, one with very few symptoms or at least kills quickly.

That would be good. Maybe not for the people or families it affects, but for the world in general.

Maybe we should all get hysterectomies and vasectomies. Essentially sterilise half the population so we stop breeding. I like that. Let's go with that.

• So you're saying you want people innocent people to die

• i agree there are too many people.

• I never agree with Friends with Benefits. I think it's stupid. Wrote a myTake on it. Each time there is a question out there about Friends with Benefits where someone needs advice, almost always the Asker doesn't like what I have to say because I encourage self respect and to end it. I'm usually called an old grandma, and to go fuck myself with a broken shard of glass or something. Sheesh, pardon me for caring about what you're worth.

• I dont approve of transgenders but I don't know maybe its because im just sick of all the media fixating on it

• I think the "fat acceptance" movement is really stupid. There's nothing beautiful about being overweight and unhealthy. ಠ_ಠ

• I ship RoseKanaya more than Rose

• my views on rape.

• Okay, I'm curious, would you be able to elaborate on that at all? :)

• Interesting :)

Sort of like, a girl who walks down a dark alley after dark and gets assaulted?

• or the girl (me) that went to a party that was 95% guys 19-23 and then drank until she blacked out

• Yes, I do not like homosexuals. I don't openly go out and harass them. it's my opinion and no one has the right to tell me how I feel. I also do not like transgenders, you're made the way you are for a reason. I also have unpopular opinions on other things too.

• People should die. Massacres are beneficial to the earth.

• I don't ship Destiel.

• Ship is a term used by fangirls when they think two people should be in a relationship. The ship I am talking about is Dean and castiel from supernatural I think 90% of the spn fandom ship them because cas and Dean care about each other but they are good friends on the show and off but nobody pays attention to the fact that cas cares a lot about deans brother, Sam plus the actor who plays Dean, Jensen Ackles is really uncomfortable with the idea of his character getting in a relationship with a man but just because Jensen is uncomfortable with the idea of playing in a gay relationship does not mean he is a homophobe plus the directors always get rid of relationships on the show because it distracts from the original plotline

• That was the sexist thing I've ever heard 😜😜

• People usually tell me I have high standards or opinions in looks
    People call me shallow all the time

• I think girls and men should look a certain way
      I think they should act a certain way too

What Guys Said 11

• 1. People: I don't like them. I don't like me and if you're reading this and we haven't talked before, I don't like you either.
    2. Lying: Everyone lies so there's nothing wrong with it.
    3. Hypocrisy: Everyone does it so why care?
    4. I don't think Obama is that bad.
    5. The first Assassin's Creed was the best one.
    6. South Park is better than Family Guy.
    7. Dating: It's like the gladiatorial games for people who just want to slaughter others emotionally.

Well, that's it. I'm sure there's more I haven't even pissed off my therapist with.

• Ha! Have to agree with quite a few of those...

• Single claw typing... they've mastered the internet and V neck t-shirts, anything is possible...

pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/860724806/crab6.JPG

• @GirlScoutsRevenge
      It's using the phones. LOL

• People say that we should all care for each other but honestly, i dont really give a shit about other people. If it has nothing to do with me then i dont even want to know. Maybe they have drug problems, maybe they have kids who are hungry, i tryuly dont care. I dont want to get in orther peoples business and i want other people to stay out of mine.

• I dislike porn and stripping - I think they mess up the performers mentally.

• Hating feminism and skinny shaming (a. k. a. the fat acceptance movement) are probably two big ones. I also don't approve of homosexuality and abortion, but don't hate people who consider either one nor would I try to take legal take action against them. Also, not really having a political party and not really caring about what happens to America. I care about what happens to people, not a political structure. Those are probably all of the big ones.

• yes:

- fast foods should be banned
    - much of modern medicine is false
    - most americans are uneducated, and need mandatory trips overseas
    - most arab people don't have good reasoning skills
    - religious people don't contribute much to life
    - most women who are good looking tend to believe they're owed the world, but use their looks to hide their bad life skills
    - Christians and Muslims are responsible for most of the world's problems for centuries
    - adults who cannot get on with other adults should be placed in camps. this includes people who don't really respect is earned.
    - people who are into New Age or believe in spiritual concepts use it just to hurt the world and others, they don't have any morals
    - psychiatry is made up, and many people who are "normal" actually are not
    - people hold the right to judge anybody for anything. people should only ever feel bad for judging a relative, gf/wife, or somebody else who is close

• I don't know, I don't pay much attention to what people think of my opinions.

• I think Angelina Jolie is the most overrated actress in the world - both in looks and acting.

That opinion doesn't go down well, especially with women.

• Oh hell yes, I put her in the same acting class as Ben Affleck, Jennifer Aniston, Pee Wee Herman... anyone who is born for TV. She is not a good actress and she makes herself look cheap and less pretty by pouting so obnoxiously. You have big full lips you nutter, don't make them look like a monkey's butt.

• Yup we need a war again.

• Death sentence

• Yeah I'm a pro-gun, pro-police conservative.

• Yeah that's why I'm anonymous all the time.