If you hold your hand out to someone for a handshake and he/she says something like they don't shake hands, how would you feel?

:p :p

0|0
10|8

Most Helpful Guy

• It happened to me with an iranian woman - I had to respect her culture

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I had a friend who did that. I wanted to prove a point, but then she claimed that women don't shake hands. I was like WTF, not only is that oddly sexist but also weird; she should have just said she's germphobic in this regard - which is true!

So technically I found it frustrating, personally.

2|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't feel a thing it's normal but I don't usually shake hands

1|0
    0|0
  • :))))))) that's why i always wait he/she will show his/her hand first! hahaha better than disappointing...

0|0
    0|0
  • They probably have a secret future robot hand

0|0
    0|0
  • "Well fuck you then! "

1|0
    0|0
    • What if they say they don't meant to be rude?

• Show All
    • Lol I'm just being honest 😏

• :p :p

• unless the person wanting the handshake was gross as in bad hygiene i would consider that rude.

0|0
    0|0
  • That they're being rude.

0|0
    0|0
    • If they say, "nothing personal?"

• Show All
    • Nowadays, people carry hand sanitizer if that's what they're worried about. Shaking hands is something traditional and so quick/easy, so it comes off as rude regardless.

• Okay 😛😛

What Girls Said 10

• Maybe it isn't there thing?

I'll be like "that's cool, it's my thing to fist bump instead of shaking hands"

2|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind since I know some cultures don't do hand shakes. I remember for the longest time while growing up that people would say if you don't make direct eye contact then that indicates you're lying. When I started making eye contact people started averting they're eyes from me. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahah thats bloody embarrassing, thats happened to me before and i like slowly moved my hand away hahah acted like i was just stretching it and kept moving it around :") haha

2|0
    0|0
  • Two things would come to mind...

1. What's the color of that persons skin?

2. Do they have an Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would feel rejected (in an inter social way) .. or think they were some kind of monk

0|0
    0|0
  • If just hug em.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've done that before lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird.. LOL!! But I would be like okay. That was totally rude I would say in my head.

0|0
    0|0
  • Put my hand on my heart and lightly bow my head as a way of greeting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't shake hands. I don't know where peoples hands have been.

0|0
    0|0