Is there someone you really miss? & why?

Most Helpful Girl

• My grandma. She was my best friend growing up in Iran, once I ran away she passed

• WOW!!! I am so sorry to hear that 😭😭😭
      I miss my grandma sooo.. Much. She was my heart and world. My grandma passed away too. I was so sad because when I was pregnant she died. She never got to meet my daughter or second one.

What Guys Said 3

• I miss my dad - He died last year

• I am missing my ex girlfriend and doesn't really care. Also my family, specially my sister, I am living alone.

• yes i miss this girl and smelling her feet.

• I can understand you missing a girl.
      But smelling her feet. What is up with that? Is this a joke? Tell me more please

• no, she was one of the only girl that didn't judge me for liking to smell her feet, i miss her scent, and the phermones her feet produced.

What Girls Said 6

• I miss my ex. He was my longest lasting relationship and I grew to become really comfortable with him being there. I miss being snuggled and kissed and listened to.

I miss one of my friends who stopped talking to me after we went on a date. We would talk non stop and now it feels really empty without his chatter.

I miss how my cousin was when she would go out of her way to spend time with me.

I miss my best friend from boarding school. She always kept me thinking on my feet and was obnoxious but I love her.

• You miss a lot of people I do too. Its hard because everyone that comes into your life means something special to you in one way or a other. But at least you still have the memories that can't be erase. Even if its hard to think about.

• My best friend. I don't know. I have not seen her for months. I have been looking back and pondering on lot of things and just keep realizing how much she means to me. All the little things she does, her jokes, etc, gets me emotional, lol.

• My best friend because he lives in the UK :(

• My boyfriend 😭

• Forgot the why part. LDR 😓

• Of course I do! I just miss him in a physical, close type of way (if that makes sense)

• Yeah I know what you mean

• Yes, i miss someone from Denmark and i don't know why... but sometimes i can feel him

• Yes my grandparents Rip Johnnie and Marie!