There's no one out there for me?

I'm 17 and never had a girl friend that lived near me and lasted over 7 weeks and i never been laid. I feel like there's no one out there for me :'( everyone around me has gotton laid and im stilling here like well shit. My mom and dad make fun of me not getting laid. i dont think i ever will. :'(

Most Helpful Girl

• You're only 17. there's actually A LOTTT of people who are still carrying their V-card at 17. Believe me. And yes, they can be popular with the ladies as well.
    I don't think all you should be concerned about is getting laid anyways, I mean, a relationship is not based off sex. The right girl will come for you. And once you find that girl, sex will be part of that relationship once you get into it.
    Just don't be too pushy about getting in her pants and stuff lol.
    Patience is key ^^

What Girls Said 4

• chill out the girl for you will appear in your life when you will expect it the least

• Just relax and the right one will come when the timing is right 😊

• You need to relax, I'm pretty sure it'll happen. Plenty of girls probably have their eye on you.

• Dude, there's over 7billion people on earth. There someone out there for you.

What Guys Said 1

• You are very young - Plenty of time for things to happen