Kill or Be killed?

Those of us who are religious likely fear going to hell. Yet, we dont want to just sit there and get killed. Run? Of course! But kill to avoid being killed? Not so sure. Yea, its self defense, but still.

If you're not religious, I'm sure hell isn't a factor in your life, but could you live with knowing that you killed someone (even in self defense)? I mean wounding someone to avoid being killed is okay, but actually killing the person?

So are you willing to kill, or would you rather be killed? Hey, at least you can say you went down fighting...

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually the lord is fine with killing in self defense if there is no other option or for duty like a soldier protecting his country or in the defense of someone else, or killing an animal for food. What is not condoned is cold blooded killing like murdering someone for no reason or for the sport or pleasure for it.

• Oh I feel a bit better now... Phew! 😅 I'd still feel guilty though

• Lol thank you for the MHO.

What Girls Said 2

• If my life is in danger I doubt I'll "kill" the person but I will try and injure them so as to escape. I'm not scared of hell. I know where my heart is at.

• That's a really hard question to answer. Wouldn't know until I am in that situation. What would you do?

• Im thinking I'd rather go down fighting. At least I wounded them or something you know. I dont think I could live with a guilty conscience... And I dont want to go to hell in a case of self defense

What Guys Said 3

• I would kill in self defence of myself or family without a second thought

• I'd rather be killed and enter heaven than kill and enter hell

• I have no problem with killing in self defense.

• I would feel so much guilt

• guilt is for the weak.

• I'll take that