Girls, Makeup help?

I love makeup. I think its such a fun way to express art. I want to wear makeup so badly, but I dont want to look different without it. What I'm saying is that I dont want people to get so use to me with makeup on that they will think I look totally different without makeup. I just dont know if I should or not. I don't know can you help somehow? Thanks!

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Apply light amounts. That's all anyone really needs. You can experiment with different eye shadows and such ( I wouldn't recommend anything like blue or green.. unless you've found someway to make it look good) I usually stink to more tan tones with eyeliner on the water line and some mascara ( not too much to make it look like I'm trying too hard) I only wear make up every now and then because for some reason I think it looks better than wearing it all the time. I also go back and forth between mascara and false eyelashes. White is another really good eyeshadow. Light lip gloss never hurts. By light I mean light like dont overdue it. This is all from personal experience. Some girls can wear a lot of make up and look good others don't. Now about con sealer and power.. Some people need it others don't. There are a lot of videos on YouTube that show how to apply makeup to make different character. Elsa from frozen, mystic, etc. But most things like that are hard to wear causally. But don't just apply makeup, make sure you take care of your skin as well. (:

• Thank you so much for answer! It helped a lot. Do you think just winged eyeliner and mascara is a light amount? No eyeshadow or anything like that.

• Yeah as long as they aren't too think. I had my winged eyeliner days when it ended up covering my entire lid. Just don't do that. (Again just speaking from personal experience.)

Also, your welcome

What Girls Said 4

• You have to put on a lot and do a lot of contouring to look completely different. A little foundation, mascara and eyeliner won't give you a radical change. It will just accentuate what is already there :)

• You have nothing to worry about unless you pack on a full ton of make up like some girls do! Other than that, a little bit of make up won't hurt

• Just do some thing natral sme conceler nude lipstick and eye shadows

• go light with it, and don't do it all the time