Guys, Would you date this model with vitiligo?

This model has vitiligo, it's a disease dark skined people get when their skin loses pigmentation. They basically turn into white people. White people get this too, I believe if white people get this then they either turn pink or completely white.
Guys, Would you date this model with vitiligo?

• Yeah it doesn't matter.
    41% (28)
  • Nah
    51% (35)
  • Others (Specify)
    8% (5)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty sure this question was asked already by @justbanannaz hmmm, yup defiantly remember because I am 80% this was the same girl she used. And I said yes on hers so I shall do the same on here.

1|1
    0|2
    • I didn't copy off them I was only asking if guys would date certain models.

• I wasn't accusing you of anything I was just pretty sure this exact question had been asked at one point.

What Guys Said 24

• depends on how bad it is and what her personality is like but I would say yeah probably. Though I grew up on scifi (hot alien chicks) so maybe I'm biased.

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't lie it would probably be a shock at first but I would probably get over it and then go through the usual process of trying to date any girl with her.

0|0
    0|1
  • Honestly, if I don't know her I probably won't. If I were already dating her and liked her then I'd most likely continue dating her.

0|1
    0|1
  • only into white chicks

0|1
    2|1
  • Not this specific girl, but why should I judge her completely based on this? No, I'd do whatever I normally do an accept her for who she is, not her skin condition.

In reality, I'd find it pretty cool.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll admit that it's a little too 'out there' for me, so no. Also I think I would not be attracted to her personality because she felt the need to make herself look incredibly and super special by seeking media attention. I just don't like that, sorry. It's cool that she got the chance to be a model, though.

0|0
    1|0
  • Woah, That looks so cool! :D

0|1
    0|1
  • I would still date her. I'd like to see her whole body. I think it would look really cool

1|1
    0|1
  • No I wwouldn't she's not pretty. Plus although im part black myself im not into them at all my girlfriend is white lol. But maybe id consiDer her a freind if she was lucky.

0|0
    1|1
  • sorry but I probably wouldn't cause if I decide to have children with her, they could inherit it too.

0|2
    1|0
  • i would date her but i'd wait until after all the pigmentation is gone because looking at her right now makes me feel really uncomfortable...

0|0
    0|0
    • That can take a very long time lol Im not sue but it'll probably stop and she'll be stuck with mix pigmentations

• if memory serves there is a way to make it go by faster witch michel jackson did

• No and I am someone who has a auto immune disease himself in fact I have 3

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in this life. Really, that's just gross, don't you dare playing the race card or whatever.

0|0
    1|1
  • Sure, she's cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm scared of clowns so no I wouldn't.

0|0
    1|0
  • yeah if she's hot like the girl in the pic, if she's ugly then no, just like any other girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • hell no... lol.

0|0
    1|0
  • I seldom see vitilligo applied this artistically. It's usually more rAndom.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like she's been eating yoghurt like a dog.

0|0
    1|1
  • i have a classmate that has the same disease. im used to it

0|0
    0|0
  • yes victoria secret models hot

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah sure it does not matter to me at all... but then again i myself am a really very hairy guy... so...

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe cause I can tell she's not ugly but her skin pattern is in such a bad spot ohh well pretty sure guys have liked her

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really into black chicks but once she turns completely white, I might consider it.

0|0
    1|3