Got a question about car insurance in UK?

I'm looking for my first car, but the car i want is only in a 1.8 so if I got a box on my car and a limited on the engine would the insurance be loads still cause it's a 1.8?

Love audis mind, the rs7 is one of the nicest cars around
Didn't mean to update that haha was meant as a reply to a comment, anyone know how to remove updates?

What Girls Said 1

• yeah... a 1.8 is always gonna cost a bomb and you dont want a box on your car... they can actually increase your premium if they dont feel you are driving safely...

While I know you would like your first car to be powerful, I suggest you get something smaller. What are you looking at right now?

• I'm looking for a new style Honda Civic but can't find one in a 1.4 or lower at a reasonable price where as I can get a 1.8 with top of the line features for around £2000

• Sounds good, should look on auto trader see if u can find anything good on there

• Audis are nice. The rs7 is a pretty awesome car

What Guys Said 0