Which GAGer/s care/s for you the most?

Most Helpful Guy

• You. Am I right or not? :- )

• Ha ha ha, how would I know?

• @Paris13 Thanks a lot. Stay blessed.

• So welcome, @YourFutureEx, you too.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 16

What Girls Said 19

• Well, you can never know for sure, and I may be a fool, but I'd like to believe that my boys @AleDeEurope and @PiuBelloAmante do, they're amazing, I know I can always count on them, and I know they'll always be there for me (at least I hope so)! ❤ I adore and appreciate them loads and loads. They've given me so much love. ^_^

• I know @dogbert444 cares for everybody here, no matter what. He is desperate to make up with one or two people here, but they don't seem to feel the same.

I know dogbert personally, so I know he's heart is in the right place, even if it sometimes slips a bit.

• They know who they are, I'm just too lazy to tag all of them. They can come introduce themselves if they feel like it.

• i really don't know
    i don't post that often
    there is one i can think of perhaps but he is a girl face drooler, so i'm not sure if it's genuine

• Well i might not be drool worthy but i think you are pretty awesome and i care for you :)
      you have been one of my favorite GaGers especially since the ocelot is one of my favorite cats!
      and you have looked out for me <3

• @PiuBelloAmante

• Oh wow!!! it was me <3
      haha! i dont drool a lot *wipes mouth*
      but with you, i dont know how you look like, but i drool over you anyway, your intelligence and opinions/ideas/advice are so attractive, seriously

Yeah i think prince charming is over doing it too :)

• I haven't seen him for a long time now, but I miss him very much. Always been there for me whenever I've needed a sympathetic ear. Always there to pick me up when I'm feeling down. I know that if he isn't here though that his life is going well, which makes me very happy for him. Very happy indeed. Right now I imagine him basking in the sunshine of love, no less than he deserves.

• @Yesits_GalaxyHotChoc
    @Pyramid-Princess
    @complic8ted
    @skykidx1
    @coolbreeze
    @amanwalia

• @Genie23... I nearly forgot, my cousin was rushing to get off to work and I almost forgot but didn't... YOU are always here for me.:)))) xxxooo

• @Paris13 that is nice both places sound very cool and fun. Don't you also have that big hershey place down their to? lol. Yeah we have a lot of areas to that have nice scenic views. xoxoxoxoxoxo. :)

• lol@coolbreeze, PA is big but yes, live only 2 hours away.. My parents were there years ago and say when you hit there, you can smell the chocolate, which would give me a high. lol... Yes, no matter where anyone goes, all lovely scenic things for sure.:)) xxxoo

• Uh I don't know tbh, probably none.

• I'm not sure who cares for me the most on GaG. I've made some friends, though. I can say that much, so I'm hoping they care at least a little, haha. :)

• The people I talked to outside of GaG have left. So, no one on GaG cares for me.

• I don't know... ;o

• Literally none of them, but that's fine. 😎

• The ones I'm close to I hope, they know who they are. <3

• No one cares about me.

• Big liar : P

• Are you sure @HollywoodGlam? Then why I have written that Arabic song here above ;)

Tamally maak
      We law hata ba eed any,
      Fe alby hawak.

• @Cowboy6666 Lol, I take that back ;)
      I recognize that Arabic song by the way :)

• I have no idea

• I have no idea, but i care for every GAGer that helped me and was nice to me.

• Well i don't know who cares for me, but i like @knight1986 comments a lot, *blushes

• To be honest im not too sure. hmmm now that's got me thinking 🙉

• Nobody... 🙈

• my boyfriend is on gag, so I would say him.