Do you ever skip showers?

i always have days where i skip showering. usually i shower about 5 or 6 times a week, but i hear people getting fussy over having skipped only one day and i makes me feel so uncouth lol. do you ever skip days?

0|0
12|5

Most Helpful Girl

• of course I have lol
    lazy weekends, hardly getting out of bed, suuuure.
    As long as it isn't like 1000 degrees outside and I am sweating buckets, what's the harm?
    I have skipped entire weekends when I am home alone (fiance out of town or something like that) my cats sure don't care what I look/smell like, they love me nevertheless :-D

2|1
    0|0
    • hardly getting out of bed? damn... i wish i had that much free time!

• On weekends? Just say "fuck you" to every household chore and everyone and just get off the grid ;-) a few dirty dishes and unfolded laundry never killed anyone. The only thing I HAVE to do, is to feed the wildcats... and myself. maybe

• lol, if only chores were the only thing i had to do on days off

Most Helpful Guy

• all the time. If im not leaving the house at all that day Im less likely to take one

altho i never go moer than a day without one

0|0
    0|0
    • there's not muc logic in what you just typed

What Girls Said 11

• I have skipped a day or so but it rarely happens just because I love my showers. As long as you don't smell bad a day without one is fine. It is when you smell awful when it becomes a issue.

1|0
    0|0
  • I try not to.
    The most I have skipped is two days in a stretch (but rarely ever). I try to take them daily

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, sometimes several days in a row. But this is only when I don't have school or work. Don't really see a point in showering since all I do is hang out in my bed. You don't exactly get sweaty or dirty for doing that. I do wash my face every day though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can skip one day. If I'm not feeling 100% and I feel like shit, good chance I ain't showering till I'm better lol

0|0
    0|0
  • hell no! i have showers twice daily

1|1
    2|1
  • No, never. I love it when water falls on my skin, it's soothing and it feels beautiful, lol.
    The only time I've skipped is when I had fever

0|0
    0|0
    • if you like to save water some time we can shower together?

• Nah, I love showers so I never skip them

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a routine where i shower every morning before work, then a hot bubble bath before bed. So no chance of me "skipping" lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I shower every day, always.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it happens oh well. On days that it does I wash off instead.

1|0
    0|0
  • no, never. You shouldn't either

0|1
    1|1
    • i've been doing this for years and so far nothing bad has come of it

What Guys Said 4

• Ill quite often skip a day, very rarely 2 days
    Made possible by hairspray and a big dose of anti-perspirant

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to skip in day :/ We r in Ramadan and i dont feel comfortable but in general i never skip ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • i am muslim too but if i'm feeling hungry and no ones around i see secretly have myself a small meal lol

• Nope I feel horrible if I do. I sometimes have more than one in a day as well

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm very physically active, and can't sleep if I'm all sweaty.

0|0
    0|0