Why on earth does my girlfriend keep saying DOPE?

This is dope
That is dope
Why does she keep saying it? I've asked her but who else says it?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• black people from 1995

• maybe its her favorite word

What Guys Said 4

• Perhaps you should find some equally passé expression and use it repeatedly to illustrate to her how not dope this is.

• Sounds like she's been hanging out with some black people. I'm just going to post a Confederate flag since I already probably offended one of them by calling them black.

i1.huffpost.com/.../n-CONFEDERATE-FLAG-large.jpg

• I have other people say it, even on TV, it's just a slang term meaning something is really cool or in and even just nice

• At least she's not saying the word fly , another slang term for something that's really nice

• Sometimes she does. I mean she is 21 and I think going out with me has gone to her head to be quite honest. She uses one word answers. She says dope this dope that. Omg that's sweet. She listens to a lot of 2Pac, she's covered in tattoos. Wears a beanie. Ya know what I mean BRO?

• Wow she is all into trying to be hip, you got your hands full there😊

• Maybe she's having flashbacks to the early nineties?