What do you think the least stressful job in the world is?

What do you think  the least stressful job in the world is ?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• College Professor... if they have a tenure, it's almost impossible to fire them and they can get a teacher's assistant to do all their grading.

On top of that you can even write a stupid book and make your students buy it for class :P

• Are you saying a class of 30 kids is not that stressful 😯😯

• And Forbes even says in their article: "CareerCast’s annual least- and most-stressful jobs lists produce two of my most heavily-trafficked and commented-upon stories. Two years ago, the site ranked “university professor” as the No. 1 least-stressful job and I blithely reported on the finding, only to get blasted with nearly 600 overwhelmingly critical comments from professors who described a multitude of high-stress responsibilities, from raising research funding to writing syllabi (up to 60 hours per class) to publishing work-intensive scholarly articles to mentoring aspiring academics"

• Work load goes hand in hand with stress.

• 0|0
  • To be a queen or pampered heiress.
    The little work which is to be done is done my either the parents or husband.
    Paris Hilton Lucky girl.

• Trophy wife

• Porn. Because sex relieves stress. Booyah !

• top manager... it´s so little stressful that they even suffer from a psychological condition called "Boreout".

• Definitely not an Accountant. A Janitor probably !!!

• Working a job that you are passionate about

• What I do is about as stressless as it gets

What Girls Said 9

• Being a famous YouTuber/viner. You literally just take videos of what you're doing or enjoying (make-up tutorials, baking recipes) and get paid for every click your video gets 😂

• that's not true.

• by posting youtube videos, yeah sure. It's more behind that.

• @lovethelife I am sure you don't know these german youtubers but bibisbeautypalace, dagibee and many more just got famous by appearing likeable and pleasant. Does it look like her first video is made with a lot of effort?
      http://youtu.be/EMZMg1a2Wrk
      Once you get your first subscribers and keep gaining fans, you keep growing and growing. It just takes time.

• A Food critic is the most least stressful job, in my opinion. And probably the best 😂😂🙈🙊🙉

• Anything freelance really like working as an independent designer or artist - you're way more flexible, don't have to get up at fixed times and can usually work from home, seems pretty chill to me :)

• Being your Own boss at home and doing as you want and... When, @Yesits_GalaxyHotChoc. xx

• An ice-cream taster!

• Being a single parent. Raising children alone is a 24/7 job , and a single parent faces many challenges on a daily basis... and they do it single-handedly. They don't get break times and don't get time off, even when they're poorly.

• Beer taster!

• Something with animals, i don't know

• Housewife with no children. It does exist, I know a couple of them.