Which would you rather buy a xiaomi mi note from china or a sony xperia z2?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd get the Xiao MI cause I've had bad experience with Sony phones.

What Guys Said 4

• None of them...
    I hate Sony because of those stupid annoying theams and has a bad rep for quality. Sony is known for TV and other stuff, not for mobile phones.
    Xiaomi is also well known Chinese company but again I'm not sure it will make me happy too...
    Maybe oneplusone, like 50% but then again not sure of cm or oxygenos will keep me happy.
    Try LG or Samsung. or Htc or Motorola.

• Neither... the Sony Xperia is waterproof, thus affecting the speaker quality and giving a mediocre rear camera... plus not to sure on the display panel used in phone

• That aside, what do you think of it as a whole device and which phome would you recommend... aside from iphones please... not a huge fan 4 some reason

• I'm actually using a note 4... Samsung powerhouse... android operation, nice selfie cam, 16mp rear cam, gorilla glass touch screen... it's a nice sizeable phone...5.7" display and aluminum chassis.

• Sony xperia because it's sony

• Xiaomi mi note is better among the 2 , but then again, do you really need a note?

What Girls Said 0